Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I'd shop at flight club if I made a little more money than I do now, which I expect to in the near future. Paying $50 - $100 over retail is a very small price to pay if it means not having to shop around. I think Flight Club provides a good service, it's just not for most of us. Convenience is very valuable, and when your time is worth a lot of money, you'll pay a lot of money to save any bit of time you can.

So, you'd be willing to pay $100 over retail, for what would amount to less than 30mins of research. There are multiple shops online that put Flight Club prices to shame. Hey, it's your money.

I literally copped laying down in my bed with all of 10 minutes of waiting and i wouldnt even consider myself waiting for these to come out like other people but no pay that $100 over retail for the convenience lol

Last edited:
Just carted a second pair on shoe palace. Does anyone know if you order 2 pairs if they'll cancel your orders? Wanting to get another pair but don't want to get cancelled

It bothers me honestly when I see people rocking them same day after buying I can understand that night when they go out but not walking round the mall shopping at 1pm come on now ain't nobody you need to show off to

you did not say they went home, changed and came back. Try again sir

typing and driving isn't my specialty
You've been arguing about "young heads", wearing their kicks right away for like 3 pages on a forum site

AND YOU'RE DRIVING?

Talk about irony 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I definitely would. At a certain income level, saving 30 minutes is definitely worth $100. And I think it would take more than 30 minutes for people that are not in the shoe game. If it's something that's available in stores, no big deal. But if it's something that's only on ebay and in boutiques, it's going to take longer. Every time I get back in to shoes, it takes me a while to get situated. I expect that some point in my life I'll have much bigger problems than overpaying for things. For example, I don't shop around for my coffee. I just go to Starbucks and move on with it. That's the power of a brand name.

If you have prerequisite dollars, I guess it makes sense. My thing is that Flight Club preys on people like you. They've absolutely cornered that niche market. You have stockx, you have sole supremacy, and so many other avenues to get after market shoes - that won't put you over a barrel. I've literally seen Flight Club ask for double what all these other sites are asking for :x.:smh:

Any Jordan 11 holiday season 2016 fight videos yet? 
laugh.gif
It's been pretty chill all day today, haven't seen such an incident happen in the mall NOR did I see any typical "Jordan 11 brawl" videos pop up yet over these.

Progress I say, progress

#NoSneakerheadOnSneakerheadViolence

Just checked out a size 13  for my cousin on Shoe Palace. Hope they really have these in stock. 

Good lookin out.

I've officially decided to gift these to my bro. He loves the shoe but he won't buy shoes over $50 anymore. And this comes from someone that used to work at footlocker for 6yrs. He was my plug for years. Only problem is that he's a size 12 and I'm an 11.5. If these have a bit more wiggle room he'll be ok with an 11.5. He's gonna be very happy!

Good man to gift to your bro ! I hope solesupremacy is right about resell prices so I can cop another pair later. Mine are going to my son from xmas, we wear the same size muhahaha !!

If you shop at Flight club  your are

A. A tourists who want to say you've been and copped from there

B. Into the hype of the shoe but not the sneaker culture and wanna skip the homework of securing a pair

C. Wealthy or a celebrity that can afford to pay inflated prices

D. A Dumba**
FACTS

Back
Top Bottom