Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Ehh like to be fair I've had OG Jordan's so my view is a tad skewed on quality

To me these feel very stiff and quality is so so

But again I've had higher quality pairs in the past so that's my measuring stick

The widow peaks dontbother me old school pairs had them I actually like that to be real lol

The stitched number is a plus the screen print way just walkways fade and cracks so that's a nice addition
​I had OG's as well. I'm old. Never had 11's though. Back then I didn't pay any attention to leather quality or stitching or anything else. They were just cool sneakers. I do remember thinking the 2011 Playoff 13's were better quality than the OG's I still had, fake leather or not. To each his own...

I ain't gonna lie those suede grey 11s are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] but for $400 I'll wait till they hit the outlets

an all red 11? you're crazy if you dont think the hype will be off the charts. 
well we know crips wont be copping so you cant scratch that demographic off

yeah right cuh
raw

Last edited:
Went a size Up on dez feels GRrrreeaat!!! 11.5 felt extra snug 11s an 9s fit like DAT for Me... Everybody foot lil different tho...

back door mofo's swear i saw a dude go hug up the cashier girl after he got his pair like im bout to beat both y'all tails :smh:

This happen this morning at our HOH, so this dusty *** fake "i think I am a baller" dude tried to sweet talk the cashier girl into getting him a pair. Shorty was not having it. Dude had this confused smug look on his face looking at her like "you really not going to hook me up" LOL. I love this post backdoor App life.

​I had OG's as well. I'm old. Never had 11's though. Back then I didn't pay any attention to leather quality or stitching or anything else. They were just cool sneakers. I do remember thinking the 2011 Playoff 13's were better quality than the OG's I still had, fake leather or not. To each his own...

That 2011 Playoff 13 was a random act of kindness by JB for that era. They are far from my favorite 13 colorway but they get the most wears due to comfort. They just had a random slighly different shape that is good to my foot.

Hope they don't drop that mint colored one cp3 wore a year or 2 ago..it was seafoam green I think

I liked those actually lol

I know the baby blue 11's are dropping in 2017 around June

I've seen a sample all red 11 but no info on it but just the fact I've seen it that's why I think 2017 it might be the holiday 11

the suede/wool 11s will be the first non low top 11s I don't cop in about 8 years. I could never justify that price tag

SNKRS was a fiasco after trying to enter gift cards, smh never again. Finish line came thru after the splash page on the desktop. Just got the shipping confirmation. God bless Retail and F the Resell.

Did you do raffles? I'm honestly pissed tf off I actually didn't hit on raffles. Might be done with the local game til they go to apps

Back
Top Bottom