Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I think pretending like the all red 11's are trash is going to be the cool/hipster/non-conformist thing to do whenever they do drop. Those things are fire. Ive needed them ever since I seen the ones made for melo that perfect pair has. 

Oh for some time now it's been discussed at footlocker that if they drop that shoe

Violence will happen

It's kinda twisted but we laugh about it like people will get hurt over those all reds for sure if they drop

Most managers pray they don't drop because they know also the headache they will have at locations

I agree I like the trend too

Gotta be a retro + next year

BUT I change my mind and say Cool Greys 2018
Retro + 2019
2020 Concords.

1. 10 year mark
2. Remember Nike said they project to boost revenue $50 Billion by 2020

Next year is going to be all red 11s

I think pretending like the all red 11's are trash is going to be the cool/hipster/non-conformist thing to do whenever they do drop. Those things are fire. Ive needed them ever since I seen the ones made for melo that perfect pair has. 
if the sole is as icy blue as the SJ that will mess it up for me

Next year is going to be all red 11s
Thats a retro + like I said 
laugh.gif

These are really nice quality IMO. The leather on the heel feels real and the stitched number is a nice touch. No glue stains or other imperfections on my pairs EXCEPT for the peaks of course. Three peaks per sneaker. Weird...

Liked how my FNL did things. Came out and took names and sizes in the leftover line. You can cut the line and act a fool all you want, you ain't getting the sneakers...

If "everyone" got their pairs and dudes out here sextupling up to resell where are prices gonna be in a month or two?

Well there is an OG Jordan 3 colorway with Nike Air on the back that can currently be had for less than retail. I could see prices on these getting down to $260 if people are patient.

Oh for some time now it's been discussed at footlocker that if they drop that shoe

Violence will happen

It's kinda twisted but we laugh about it like people will get hurt over those all reds for sure if they drop

Most managers pray they don't drop because they know also the headache they will have at locations
oh yea its going to be mayhem. Probably the biggest release in jordan history. Thats why people are getting ahead of the game by claiming now they don't want them. But when release day rolls around it will be a different story. 

I agree I think it's corny, when I went to the mall today I literally saw kids I saw like 30 minutes ago, come back to hang out with their jams on lol, and top of that some of them don't even know **** about Jay's I was wearing my Concords and some guy came up to me and said "we're I got my white and black space jams " lol
View media item 2258017

I don't think mass produced Red 11's would fly as fast as everyone thinks. Red is a pretty aggressive color and not everyone gets down with red like that.

When all red pairs of sneakers do sellout quick they're usually not a general release.

oh yea its going to be mayhem. Probably the biggest release in jordan history. Thats why people are getting ahead of the game by claiming now they don't want them. But when release day rolls around it will be a different story. 

Biggest in history tho? I guess I'll be able to say that I passed on the biggest release in Jordan history. Will that make me a hipster?

These are really nice quality IMO. The leather on the heel feels real and the stitched number is a nice touch. No glue stains or other imperfections on my pairs EXCEPT for the peaks of course. Three peaks per sneaker. Weird...
Liked how my FNL did things. Came out and took names and sizes in the leftover line. You can cut the line and act a fool all you want, you ain't getting the sneakers...

Ehh like to be fair I've had OG Jordan's so my view is a tad skewed on quality

To me these feel very stiff and quality is so so

But again I've had higher quality pairs in the past so that's my measuring stick

The widow peaks dontbother me old school pairs had them I actually like that to be real lol

The stitched number is a plus the screen print way just walkways fade and cracks so that's a nice addition

Entered a raffle at a footlocker I have never been to before, they called to let me know I won a size 13. So I go to pick them up today and the lady goes to get the box and says that will be $90 and I'm looking at the box like that seems really small. I say I won a Men's size 13 and she goes oh no, we had to down for a kids size 13. A kids size 13?? What the hell is that? I just left in disgust, knew it wouldn't be worth my time arguing.

Back
Top Bottom