Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Took nothing but Ls after waiting months for this release. Should I just go ebay or wait on restock?

Also, wondering if people still agree TTS. That is if I define TTS as what you take in AJ1?
i say go to FC and buy of there

What's the trick to that site? Been trying all day

1. Get an time auto refresh extension for your browser
2. Go to SP website
3. LOGIN FIRST!
4. Go to the Space Jam link
5. Select size
6. More likely than not, you'll be staring at a timer
7. Turn on auto refresh for 130 seconds
8. Sit back and chill until you see he cart screen

That's basically all I did, and I had my third pair in about 20-25 minutes

timer trick

For anyone that got through on SP, were there any 9.5s left or am I just wasting my time right now?

Lol everyone carting but me
very sorry 
frown.gif
  but its 10 est now where were you this morning 

Lol ok at least I see Im not alone, but people carting after 130 seconds or 5 mins and Ive had this thing refreshing for hours.:smh:

Was just about ask if anybody heard anything about that "raffle"
no and now i got 240 being hold who in the right mind thought it was a good idea to announce winners the day after like if people lost out on the raffle then what were they gonna do 
mean.gif

no and now i got 240 being hold who in the right mind thought it was a good idea to announce winners the day after like if people lost out on the raffle then what were they gonna do :smh:

I entered the stupid raffle right after I entered the END raffle. I didnt pay attention and thought it would end around the same time at the END raffle. LOL

Lol ok at least I see Im not alone, but people carting after 130 seconds or 5 mins and Ive had this thing refreshing for hours.:smh:

not trying to pile on but it worked after one refresh for me, stay with it homie

sup with the reviews saying it logs all your info tho?

My release day story: Woke up at 9:48 am EST, had to drive an hour and thirty minutes to tutor/mentor a four year old that attends a school my mother works at. In conclusion, no 11s. So when is the restock so I can secure my pair?

You tutored a kid, but I think you learned the real lesson.

:tongue: Good luck getting your pair. Shoe Palace showing 10-14 right now.

My release day story: Woke up at 9:48 am EST, had to drive an hour and thirty minutes to tutor/mentor a four year old that attends a school my mother works at. In conclusion, no 11s. So when is the restock so I can secure my pair?

Doing something for the next generation and not putting shoes before someone else's education. Props.

It's been an eventful day. Got my two pair and held my mans down with a pair too. Everything went smooth. Will post pics when things die down a bit, just enjoying it at the moment. Ended up going with a 10 and a 10.5 to satisfy my OCD. Best of both worlds, F it :lol:. My favorite shoe.

Back
Top Bottom