3. LOGIN FIRST!
4. Go to the Space Jam link
5. Select size
6. More likely than not, you'll be staring at a timer
7. Turn on auto refresh for 130 seconds
8. Sit back and chill until you see he cart screen

That's basically all I did, and I had my third pair in about 20-25 minutes

timer trick

SIZING TALK HAS ME A BIT NERVOUS.. COPPED AN 11 AND DIDNT HAVE TIME TO TRY THEM ON BEFORE WORK. AND I WONT BE HOME UNTIL TOMORROW AFTER WORK. NOT SURE IF MY 11 WILL BE TOO BIG.. I DO NOT LIKE SNUG SHOES BUT I USUALLY GET AN 11 IN XI'S SINCE THEY RUN HALF SIZE SMALL TO ME..

IM HOPING ITS THE USUAL AND NT JUST LIKES A SNUG FEEL SO FOLKS ARE SAYING THEY RUN BIG..

I HATE SIZING ISSUES.

My release day story: Woke up at 9:48 am EST, had to drive an hour and thirty minutes to tutor/mentor a four year old that attends a school my mother works at. In conclusion, no 11s. So when is the restock so I can secure my pair?
I know it sucks still being empty handed for these, but hey man that's a worthy cause. Big picture you on top.

Hope you score a pair or get an oop.

no and now i got 240 being hold who in the right mind thought it was a good idea to announce winners the day after like if people lost out on the raffle then what were they gonna do :smh:
Yeah. Stupid. Dont understand how they thought that was a good idea.

You tutored a kid, but I think you learned the real lesson.

tongue.gif
Good luck getting your pair. Shoe Palace showing 10-14 right now.
Doing something for the next generation and not putting shoes before someone else's education. Props.
I appreciate it from both of you. He has a little trouble with the alphabets but he's making progress. Also he was a little shy at first but throughout the day he came around.

SIZING TALK HAS ME A BIT NERVOUS.. COPPED AN 11 AND DIDNT HAVE TIME TO TRY THEM ON BEFORE WORK. AND I WONT BE HOME UNTIL TOMORROW AFTER WORK. NOT SURE IF MY 11 WILL BE TOO BIG.. I DO NOT LIKE SNUG SHOES BUT I USUALLY GET AN 11 IN XI'S SINCE THEY RUN HALF SIZE SMALL TO ME..

IM HOPING ITS THE USUAL AND NT JUST LIKES A SNUG FEEL SO FOLKS ARE SAYING THEY RUN BIG..

I HATE SIZING ISSUES.
from past experiences going a half size, or even a full size up isn't the worst things with XIs

My release day story: Woke up at 9:48 am EST, had to drive an hour and thirty minutes to tutor/mentor a four year old that attends a school my mother works at. In conclusion, no 11s. So when is the restock so I can secure my pair?
Shoes place also theirs a timer trick the auto refresh chrome extension set it to 130 seconds GO NOW YOU NEED THIS

from past experiences going a half size, or even a full size up isn't the worst things with XIs
MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY.. I JUST WANT THEM TO FIT RIGHT.. DEF NOT SMALL BUT NOT TOO BIG EITHER. IM NOT ONE OF THOSE PPL THAT CAN JUST KEEP A BIG FIT SHOE JUST BC.. I REALLY NEED MY ACTUAL SIZE.

Shoutout to whoever mentioned shoe palace. Just cooked on mobile. Hit try again after that timer, took me to product page, hit size again and bam in cart. PayPal looking out for that cancellation noise too

View media item 2258131

Last edited:

I know it sucks still being empty handed for these, but hey man that's a worthy cause. Big picture you on top.

Hope you score a pair or get an oop.
Yeah, I know. My goal in life is to inspire and make an impact in someone's life.

Shoes place also theirs a timer trick the auto refresh chrome extension set it to 130 seconds GO NOW YOU NEED THIS
Internet isn't the strongest at home but link please?

Back
Top Bottom