Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Thanks for the info.

Everyone was telling me don't worry they are making SO much. Then lost all my app reservation chances both me and my girl.

But surprisingly weren't too hard. Tried in SNKRS and "got em" are all the ppl in your high school genuinely into shoes or is it a hype thing?

I work in an urban area so all the kids are into J's. Add the fact that it is an 11 model and that is a wrap! Everybody wants them. Stores love it when such a shoe sells out cuz for a consolation prize, people buy other shoes

Last edited:
funny im banned from the eastbay site can only get on using internet explorer instead of google. lol all that clicking, their like you ain't coming back on this site again  
laugh.gif

Might?

RIP

You ain't lie'n b. That man is DEAD!

I feel asleep hard af last night watching #NT destroy ShatPalace last night. Rep to the dude who was carting for everyone like a brave soldier! I think everyone should be good with the orders.

Happy Holidays NT Fam

Last edited by a moderator:
funny im banned from the eastbay site can only get on using internet explorer instead of google. lol all that clicking, their like you ain't coming back on this site again  :lol:

Are your serious?

How can you get banned from a site.

Was your log-in info flagged so you cannot purchase? v

These make the 2009 look like trash IDC. It's funny cause I see people complaining about poor quality referencing the line around the patent.

You wanna know how I can tell you don't know anything about 11s...?

This!

I thought the 2008 Black/Red (CDP version) and '09 Jams were among the worst of all the iterations for the mid top 11s :x

Last edited:
This. I live in South Carolina. A release as such a store will receive 40 pairs of men shoes. We have 2 ftl, 1 fnl, 2 champs, 1 Jimmy Jazz, 2 Dtlr, 1 Fta and 1 boutique. That is 10 stores with roughly 400 pairs of shoes for such a high number of release. Trust me...wayyyyyyyyy more than 400 people wanted this shoe. Hell. 400 kids in my high school alone wanted these. So it is still easy to strike out on getting a pair. Once pairs get backdoored it makes it that much harder

You have it good. Try living in a city with 1 mall 45 minutes away from you and it has 1 footaction, 1 footlocker, 1 hibbetts sports, 1 ***** sporting goods (which gets some J's), and 1 finishline( which hardly gets the new releases). Now having to battle with all other cities for the Jordans. Now you're looking at roughly around 200,000 people or more for maybe a 100 pair of shoes. Not would you rather have my situation or yours? Not to mention the employees being shady and raffling tickets out to there friends or whoever pretty them the most.

Are your serious?

How can you get banned from a site.

Was your log-in info flagged so you cannot purchase? v
no see when i use a different browser instead of google i can log into my account on eastbay but on google when i go to the site i get a access denied error message which means i can get back on that site using google, now im not sure if its forever or a short time but i can still use other browsers

no see when i use a different browser instead of google i can log into my account on eastbay but on google when i go to the site i get a access denied error message which means i can get back on that site using google, now im not sure if its forever or a short time but i can still use other browsers
im guessing it was all the clicking and refreshing the browser that got me kick on google 

Did you try deleting your cookies?

You have it good. Try living in a city with 1 mall 45 minutes away from you and it has 1 footaction, 1 footlocker, 1 hibbetts sports, 1 ***** sporting goods (which gets some J's), and 1 finishline( which hardly gets the new releases). Now having to battle with all other cities for the Jordans. Now you're looking at roughly around 200,000 people or more for maybe a 100 pair of shoes. Not would you rather have my situation or yours? Not to mention the employees being shady and raffling tickets out to there friends or whoever pretty them the most.

Sounds like Orangeburg, SC to me. Lol. Nah. I am not complaining at all. Just letting others know it isn't as easy as they think. Especially living in a small state. Trust me. I do understand! I wear a size 14 so I have to buy 99% of my shoes online anyway

This!

I thought the 2008 Black/Red (CDP version) and '09 Jams were among the worst of all the iterations for the mid top 11s :x

Agreed. The CDP was so awful with the extra short patent, worst mid 11 hands down.

Last edited:
Sounds like Orangeburg, SC to me. Lol. Nah. I am not complaining at all. Just letting others know it isn't as easy as they think. Especially living in a small state. Trust me. I do understand! I wear a size 14 so I have to buy 99% of my shoes online anyway

And so do I. Also have to deal with resellers. I don't like those buying up triple, quadruple, or more pairs just to sell, when you have those just wanting a pair and can't them because of those Greedy ***** people. 2 pair is enough, but more is over doing it. I wear 8-9 though. Mostly 8.5.

Last edited:
Finishline didn't cancel on me and shipped :smokin
Not every area is your area. Some of you don't seem to realize they're 50 states.

People line up for hours for unclaimed pairs in many places..

every state has access to online tho, right?

as long as you were online and ready to go at 9, you should have been able to cop at least 1 pair.

Back
Top Bottom