Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

did they scan your vip?
No. Prob my fault. One guy was checking apps to see who won then would go and get the shoes and put them by the register. The lady at the register just typed a 4 digit code into "Access Your Code Upon Store Arrival" and it flashed for a second. Never saw her scan the app though. I should have known better, but was happy to get the shoe. lol.

Last edited:
Change the damn tune already. I swear every pair of Jordan's you get, you always pop up afterwards acting like you did something special because you copped 5 pairs and some people struck out. You expecting a round of applause or something? It ain't that serious to some people.
Dudes lame af

Call the store and see what they can do for you. I believe that the part that changes to show that the shoes were picked up is done at the store level.
I will do that and post back what they say. They don't open until 11 today.

every state has access to online tho, right?

as long as you were online and ready to go at 9, you should have been able to cop at least 1 pair.

People missed out online also.

Change the damn tune already. I swear every pair of Jordan's you get, you always pop up afterwards acting like you did something special because you copped 5 pairs and some people struck out. You expecting a round of applause or something? It ain't that serious to some people.

There's a lot of that in this thread.

That's one of the biggest differences I've realized over the years. A lot of people seem to look down on people who missed out instead of helping them.

[ :nerd:[/quote]
Disputed that DTLR raffle, charging upfront for raffles, holding payments and not informing people on results is scummy ****.

Other than not informing people about the results, everything else is fine. That's what a lottery is.

Lotteries require some form of payment or purchase (consideration) to participate. Just like buying a lottery ticket at the 7-11

With lotteries or raffles you must pay to play

Last edited:
yea they were supposed to do somethin wit your code at the register to confirm in the system you picked up. Now we'll have a strike against us
Maybe they can still add it in the system today to show we picked up? Called customer service, but all they said they could do was apply the points and it would take a week or two show.
just checked and it said I purchased actually

They charged people before the results even came out, Nike SNKRS doesn't do that for their draws. Only DTLR did something stupid like this for their raffle.

They charged people before the results even came out, Nike SNKRS doesn't do that for their draws. Only DTLR did something stupid like this for their raffle.

They didn't charge. They just make sure you have the money on your card and it's a legit card. It falls off depending on your credit card company.

Not sure why they do it, it might be the payment system they use.

confirmation then cancellation today, i got mine this mornign too.

I just wish they told me yesterday so I couldve copped on snkrs.
how much did you spend on shipping i feel like if you went for 1 day ship they would not have cancel it 
they sent confirmation email right away after purchase.
what shipping  did you guy use? 

Last edited:
Which ever two NTrs girl this is, at least you got your space jams
Yo 
laugh.gif

I remember when the 17s came out everyone wanted to flip them ugly kicks. A lot of returns came back the next day lmao.

Last edited:
yea they were supposed to do somethin wit your code at the register to confirm in the system you picked up. Now we'll have a strike against us

Checked the app again and it says purchased so im good I guess
i really don't think thats necessary as long as you add the purchase to your VIP. And I don't think they do strikes or whatever. I have passed on shoes in the past and still have won raffles. you really think they have time to implement strikes against customers who don't pick up when they can't get their online sites together? Haha plus there can be legitimate reasons for somebody not picking up their sneakers so I don't see why strikes or marks on their name would be logical.

Last edited:

Soleheaven! Got a cancellation email from them earlier. The f!!k ima do with those points they gave me? Not cool sole heaven not cool!
did they send you an confirmation email first or a cancellation email only 

confirmation then cancellation today, i got mine this mornign too.

I just wish they told me yesterday so I couldve copped on snkrs.

They dont want you buying nothing but timbs B

Back
Top Bottom