Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

​
sick.gif

The "45 PE" pair to be limited???
 ​
 ​
tired.gif
 ​
Man NT, I F'n pray that this is just a rumor.... A very bad one at that. I need these exactly how they're turnin' out to be, 45, high PL cut, whit outline, everything.

Last edited:
lol i dont see it happening but i could see them sending them all out like the Anniversary XIs and most are 23s but select few will have the 45 on them. i hope they are all 45 and with the concord jumpman.

An article on sole collector stated these will be releasing with Nike air branding as well.Just hoping I'm able to cop.

An article on sole collector stated these will be releasing with Nike air branding as well.Just hoping I'm able to cop.
At the very least with the whole back to the OG movement...saw it posted here yesterday.

In that pic...one shoe got thick patent leather the other thin. 

Last edited:
i bet the final version of these will be **** quality thats why i love samples they always make samples with the right quality materials lol :smokin

i bet the final version of these will be **** quality thats why i love samples they always make samples with the right quality materials lol
smokin.gif
They're probably GMs.

They'll always be out there, and there's like 2% chance those are better quality than the retail pair.

These are going to be so hard to get.

Will probably exceed 1 million total pairs. Supposedly the 72-10s were those numbers. JB will ride this for all its worth. Think everyone that wants...sorry that puts in a minimal amount of effort on these will get them

Last edited:
i bet the final version of these will be **** quality thats why i love samples they always make samples with the right quality materials lol :smokin

Well, in the event they are i'm sure you'll be passing on them and leaving that pair for someone who wants it and is satisfied with the quality, saving us from any complaining. Thanks in advance.

Well, in the event they are i'm sure you'll be passing on them and leaving that pair for someone who wants it and is satisfied with the quality, saving us from any complaining. Thanks in advance.
you can have all the pairs you want i dont do xi`s made after 2001   
roll.gif

Everyone in the forums check the complaining box....it's the way of the Internet.

Don't worry you'll get as many as you'd like pre-release, release day, or any of the 10-12 random restocks.

Will probably exceed 1 million total pairs. Supposedly the 72-10s were those numbers. JB will ride this for all its worth. Think everyone that wants...sorry that puts in a minimal amount of effort on these will get them
Especially if this new App Reservation is successful 

Back
Top Bottom