Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Pinoe77 on IG is mad annoying. Someone from another IG account always saying I should follow him

Still very strange hearing awful and 09 space jams all of the sudden. Especially after so many people thirsted over this shoe until it was announced there would be a remaster. I know we're getting a better pair bit that's just what it is, a better pair with better materials and truer to the og colors. My pair held me down for a while before i sold them in bad condition for $250 :rofl:

If they're releasing shoes like the Jordan 1.5 'return' because he wore them that one time then I don't see any reason to believe these XIs he wore that one time won't be released. Its par for the course. They're releasing the most oddball exclusives from his career. These will definitely have 45 on them. Nike/Jordan's game plan isn't that hard to figure out. 

Releasing pairs with 23 on the back doesn't make any sense within their scheme.

Last edited:
I don't know why the mesh looks grey in that pick but it looks amazing.

We need an 11 with grey mesh.

tired.gif
 ​
I'm 1000% sure these are GM's....
 ​
 ​
But that patent leather height tho....
 ​
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 ​

Last edited:
Yeah I can't front that's OG levels right there. If they come like that then...wow! It's been a long time coming. I need 2 for sure now. Can't wait! :pimp:

Last edited:
 ​
Hell yeah @dhtowng, 21 years in the makin'!!! I'm keepin' my fingers crossed, & prayin' to the Sneaker Gods they do. If so, two pairs will be acquired at all costs!!!

Last edited:
I can't wait to give JB their props if they make these right. I've criticized them for years regarding the wack XI's they've released...

Wonder what box will be used?

Since we've gotten these before as a holiday XI I wonder if they will just recycle the box or give us something else?

​
It only looks bad @jaylaw15.... because the top ankle collar of the shoe is still the same height. It's the same height it's been on the present retros. If they improve that by makin' a little higher, it won't look bad at all.

Last edited:
You see what I mean @jaylaw15??? The shape is still kinda off, the shoe needs to be slightly taller.

The PL height, is STILL better than what we've been gettin' for the last 16 years, IMHO @jaylaw15.

I mean you have to agree on that man. I'm pretty sure the retail version will look better. Well, I'm hopin' it does...

laugh.gif

Gonna turn one of my jams into Breds

Yeah Fight me cuh
nthat.gif

Gonna defile the sole and hit it with that red along with the Jumpman

Back
Top Bottom