Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

did you see the photo? It was swallowing the mesh up. C'mon Son

I think they'll look better in a full complete shot/photo of the shoe. It's early. I like what I see so far tho and I'll take it over the former alternative which is 09 style stuggle pl height. Would take this height anyday. I hope the high cut turns all the newbie hypebeast away. Most of them won't be familiar with the look and may deem them ugly. I'm hoping.

I'm not disputing that, but cuz tried to make it look like i was complaining as if anyone would be happy with this releasing

As compared to this
I feel you G... I remember some one on here, I think it was @Zephyr1983, or @blco02. (Correct me if  I'm wrong) sayin' it was two types of 11's that released. The 11's made in Taiwan, had a higher PL cut, while the China ones had a lower cut.
I think they'll look better in a full complete shot/photo of the shoe. It's early. I like what I see so far tho and I'll take it over the former alternative which is 09 style stuggle pl height. Would take this height anyday. I hope the high cut turns all the newbie hypebeast away. Most of them won't be familiar with the look and may deem them ugly. I'm hoping.
^^^ I agree, 100% @dhtowng. To quote the great @AirThompson...
The patent leather is like a receeding hairline it gets lower and lower.

laugh.gif

Reps to you both.

Last edited:
I'm not disputing that, but cuz tried to make it look like i was complaining as if anyone would be happy with this releasing

Hey bro you can't just assume that EVERYONE would be unhappy with them releasing like that. Just because you wouldn't like them for your own reasons doesn't mean the next wouldn't. Also this is just one photo. Understand that with 11s (especially OGs) sizing has a lot to do with how pl height looks from one shoe to the next.

Quote:
CLAWD!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

NikeTalk, this is all I need right here. I hope the FINAL product looks just like this, with better, overall quality & patent leather.

If they do that, I'm coppin 3 pairs, retail or resell.

All he does is post fakes, every single thread.

I feel you and I understand, I've seen it go over board in the past and have even spoken against it BUT these are the holiday 11s. You can't expect pics to not be posted as they come, early/GM or not despite who's posting them. At this point it's basically just sharing of information. Pics will be posted as things continue to develope with these. Same as every other year with the 11s. Will be this way from now until release. Whether you/we want to accept it or not the pics are a direct blueprint of what's to come, inevitably.

Last edited:
 ​
Thanks man, for havin' my back. Some people think I post GM/Unauthorized pics up, just to be postin' em. Shoes are just one of my uncontrollable passions. If I had official pics, best believe I'd be postin' those.... and not this GM ish. I'm just hyped to see pics, just like anyone else on here. I even told y'all they were GM's before hand. Anyways, I'll rep you again... when I can @dhtowng. Also, reps to @AirFlight69 & @Foamposite XI for postin' up that @realchickenwop pic...
 ​
glasses.gif
 ​

Last edited:
Thanks man, for havin' my back. Some people think I post GM/Unauthorized pics up, just to be postin' em. Shoes are just one of my uncontrollable passions. If I had official pics, best believe I'd be postin' those.... and not this GM ish. I'm just hyped to see pics, just like anyone else on here. I even told y'all they were GM's before hand. Anyways, I'll rep you again... when I can @dhtowng
let's not get too hasty. I understand where you're coming from but patience isn't such a bad thing, especially when we're waiting to see what details each shoe will have. As shown with those GMs that had the mesh swallowing patent leather or the metallic 5s GM pairs that had details that the fake shoe creators thought jb would add because its being remastered(gms had shiny heel/collar), its best to just wait for pics from JB/Nike. We already know what the shoe looks like, so seeing GMs that "kindve look like what we'll get" is trivial.

Never had a problem with it in the past and maybe it's because the shoe itself is black, but that sole looks like some type of otherwordly super blue
laugh.gif
I hope it's that blue, honestly. It matches more with the Concord accents IMHO.
let's not get too hasty. I understand where you're coming from but patience isn't such a bad thing, especially when we're waiting to see what details each shoe will have. As shown with those GMs that had the mesh swallowing patent leather or the metallic 5s GM pairs that had details that the fake shoe creators thought jb would add because its being remastered(gms had shiny heel/collar), its best to just wait for pics from JB/Nike. We already know what the shoe looks like, so seeing GMs that "kindve look like what we'll get" is trivial.
I feel you G, and it's all good.

I'll ease up on postin' em fam.

glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom