Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

​
My list.
 ​
glasses.gif
 ​
1. Black/True Red-White
2. White/Black-Concord
3. Black/White-Concord (This years release)
4. White/Columbia-Black
5.Done, nothing else matters.

Last edited:
Bred, concord, space jam
No question.

Columbia's are the weakest 11 after the Gammas. I'd take the Cool Grey, 72-10 over those any day. My opinion of course
I agree @jaylaw15. The Columbia's are actually a boring colorway, to be honest.... They also age horribly. Mine are still DS, along with my Gamma's. I never really cared for the Cool Grey's, and for some reason. I slept hard on the 72-10's. They're nice, but I just didn't have to have them.

I see these are on the road to being a great looking release but are they going to have the reverse jumpman logo in the left shoe tho?[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
Bred, concord, space jam
No question.

Columbia's are the weakest 11 after the Gammas. I'd take the Cool Grey, 72-10 over those any day. My opinion of course

Columbia's certainly age the worst, which is really just what you're in for with white sneakers. Rising Sun 12s and Silver Anniversary 3s have a similar issue. I still love the Columbia's though and there's really not any Jordan 11 mid (That's actually released) that I dislike actually. Lows are where they went off the rails.

Those GM lookin real good...if retail gets even better WOW....concords up next I feel it...unless they throw a retro + colorway 2017....I know it's been the pattern hopefully they break it

I bet Jb laughs when they see these wishful thinking GMs.

They'll still sell out this this December with the low patent cut I'm sure jb will put on these

:smh:. Honestly it's way to early to even begin to debate what it's gonna be or not. Who knows what they will turn out like at this point. I think we're getting higher PL but again, who knows? What I won't do is sit on a negetive high horse as if I know either way. What I do know is **** a low PL cut!

Last edited:
Again, like the remastered 1s JB is going to have t make a lot of changes to their models in order to keep people feeling the need to rebuy a shoe they already possess. Smart move if they do higher the patent cut, which I think they'll do, and now they just saved me money. Def passing on those lows with the low patent cut, especially with high leather in the horizon.

Again, like the remastered 1s JB is going to have t make a lot of changes to their models in order to keep people feeling the need to rebuy a shoe they already possess. Smart move if they do higher the patent cut, which I think they'll do, and now they just saved me money. Def passing on those lows with the low patent cut, especially with high leather in the horizon.
So with the remastered Nike Air 1s (which are comfortable and look very close to the originals) how are they going to improve them? Make them higher?

So with the remastered Nike Air 1s (which are comfortable and look very close to the originals) how are they going to improve them? Make them higher?

His point was, they can't improve them. Yeah they can rerelease them but a lot of us will be passing because it wouldn't be any better than the older pair we have.

In the same token, we may also pass on currently releasing pairs when we know something better will come out (like the chicagos)

Last edited:
His point was, they can't improve them. Yeah they can rerelease them but a lot of us will be passing because it wouldn't be any better than the older pair we have.

In the same token, we may also pass on currently releasing pairs when we know something better will come out (like the chicagos)
True, I understand now.

You know what? To ATs comment and AirSaks question (and I'll let Thompson answer him) in regards to the remastered AJ OG 1s, I think about the only thing they could even remotely possibly do to so called "improve" them and gain demand/excitement again in the future would be to release them to the EXACT OG 1985 specifications. Height, leather and all. To me that's the absolute only way they could possibly out do the new remastered version. The 2015s are that good. Either that or just continue to retro them with this current mold every 6-10 years. I be happy with that if they did.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom