Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

who cares if somebody whos a grown man likes to match? smh @ people trying to shame others for their sense of style. lets flip this....those grown men matching but doing them....but yall some grown men watching other grown men.....

never really understood people acting like that lol

All black Tech Fleece hoodie & pants.  Subtle flex. 
nthat.gif

Off topic but the georgetowns were available at the Nike Outlet in Rosemont, IL for around $110 after the additional 30% off.  Left it for someone else to enjoy the steal as they were too small for me.  

So when yall say graphic tees, do yall mean NA and JB graphic tees? I wear graphic tees by brands like Diamond Supply, Stussy, and other street brands. I typically don't wear any polos with my Js. What about yall out of curiosity?

It doesn't really matter the brand as long as the branding is subtle on a tee. I wear all types of brands From Nike to Fila shoes (Which is on the come up btw :smokin ) To Bape to Forman Mills fits( Shout out to the PA,NJ,NY cats) If you know how dress you can rock anything

It doesn't really matter the brand as long as the branding is subtle on a tee. I wear all types of brands From Nike to Fila shoes (Which is on the come up btw :smokin ) To Bape to Forman Mills fits( Shout out to the PA,NJ,NY cats) If you know how dress you can rock anything
hey does your Forman Mills claim to be going out of business, at least twice a year for the past decade?

FYI...OG Royal Foams drop in a few weeks too. Space Jams and OG Royal foams are the 2 shoes that I've waited for the past few years. I really want a stripped Penny and 96 Bulls Jersey before summer
Bought a 23 Champion Friday, should be here today. Also want the Foamposites and these but they haven't restocked these yet. I might get the Foamposites first then these.

Really? I haven't seen or heard of one yet. Where was it? A real restock or the Monday morning after release? Which isn't a restock :rofl:

Man Eastbay restocked in a FSR and was available for a good 5 minutes or so. Quite a few copped from the restock. They sent me a flawless pair. Absolutely perfect!

Also ruvilla put pairs back up and the finishline waiting list trick was working for hours.
These restocks just have been smoked. Dudes really need a re release to be honest.

Off topic but the georgetowns were available at the Nike Outlet in Rosemont, IL for around $110 after the additional 30% off.  Left it for someone else to enjoy the steal as they were too small for me.  
 too nice man - thats an easily 75 dollar profit

I can get a tad matchy, but usually with the subdued matchy items. Example, with the space jam's I got the black/blue jordan shorts, may rock those when the weather is better with my jams and a black or grey tee.

Usually when a pair of shoes I like comes out I get the matching socks, but rarely wear them. Sometimes I'll get a matching pair of shorts or sweatpants, maybe a tee, but won't rock all together.

Couldn't pull off the looney toons tshirt with the jams, just not me. Maybe 18 years ago [emoji]128064[/emoji]
36, and I got the looney toons shirt plus the black hoody, **** it.  I do question myself sometimes, like why dont you grow up?  I then  look at it like this, I live in Manhattan with a hot wife and kids in an insanely expensive place..I can wear what I want because I am already pretty successful with nothing to prove.  Sounds douchey to talk like that on the internet, but it is literally how I think about it.  

36, and I got the looney toons shirt plus the black hoody, **** it.  I do question myself sometimes, like why dont you grow up?  I then  look at it like this, I live in Manhattan with a hot wife and kids in an insanely expensive place..I can wear what I want because I am already pretty successful with nothing to prove.  Sounds douchey to talk like that on the internet, but it is literally how I think about it.  

Idk why but this made hella sense to me. I respek it.

View media item 2286341

Back
Top Bottom