Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I can get a tad matchy, but usually with the subdued matchy items. Example, with the space jam's I got the black/blue jordan shorts, may rock those when the weather is better with my jams and a black or grey tee.

Usually when a pair of shoes I like comes out I get the matching socks, but rarely wear them. Sometimes I'll get a matching pair of shorts or sweatpants, maybe a tee, but won't rock all together.

Couldn't pull off the looney toons tshirt with the jams, just not me. Maybe 18 years ago [emoji]128064[/emoji]
36, and I got the looney toons shirt plus the black hoody, **** it.  I do question myself sometimes, like why dont you grow up?  I then  look at it like this, I live in Manhattan with a hot wife and kids in an insanely expensive place..I can wear what I want because I am already pretty successful with nothing to prove.  Sounds douchey to talk like that on the internet, but it is literally how I think about it.  

Pics of said wife :nerd:

36, and I got the looney toons shirt plus the black hoody, **** it.  I do question myself sometimes, like why dont you grow up?  I then  look at it like this, I live in Manhattan with a hot wife and kids in an insanely expensive place..I can wear what I want because I am already pretty successful with nothing to prove.  Sounds douchey to talk like that on the internet, but it is literally how I think about it.  
What do you do for work and pics of the wife?

She got a sister? 
nerd.gif

I think the subject was quality in general, not ruvilla restock specifically.
Ah, thanks.  It's my impression from this thread that the quality was excellent with the only major complaint being the peaks.  Although the OGs may have had them, I would account that to less evolved manufacturing/assembly processes back then; kind of odd to bring them back.  Kind of like the jagged tongues of the 3s and 4s on the OG compared to the retros.  Doesn't bother me though on this shoe.

I have a question, and maybe its just me.............and MAYBE its been posted in the thread, but i searched and didnt see anything.

But does everyones right shoe seem to be set differently than the left? I`ve had 3 pair now, each from different stores and they all have the same issue. One was footlocker, another was the Memphis Employee store and the other was from nike.com.

The left shoe is set like it should be but the right shoe looks like its turned a notch to the left or right when it was set on the midsole and has a bit of a lean to it.

SMDH

Last edited:
I have a question, and maybe its just me.............and MAYBE its been posted in the thread, but i searched and didnt see anything.

But does everyones right shoe seem to be set differently than the left? I`ve had 3 pair now, each from different stores and they all have the same issue. One was footlocker, another was the Memphis Employee store and the other was from nike.com.

The left shoe is set like it should be but the right shoe looks like its turned a notch to the left or right when it was set on the midsole and has a bit of a lean to it.

SMDH

Raises hand.

SMDH

Hm. Gotta check mine. My right shoe rubs against my right foot, but my left doesn't. Might be true.

Back
Top Bottom