Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

My two Js cost as much as my 55 inch 4k HDR TV I got from Black Friday.  And my car is a liability and huge money sink that I don't even drive anymore.  
sick.gif
55inch 4k 

60 Hz

Repped for actual productive input.  Thanks!  I'm 60/40 on unDSing the vert. toe crease pair first. The vertical direction isn't natural, so I don't think it'll blend in with the natural horizontal creases.  Plus, it's on the outer top portion of the shoe so it's sticking out like a sore thumb.  The protrusion is on the inner part of the shoe, so it'll be hidden a lot.  OCD ftw. 
Man, you weren't kidding about that OCD... 
laugh.gif

Does anyone know of anywhere online that might still have GS sizes for sale?

My girlfriend's pair is fitting a bit tight, even though I followed the standard 1.5 sizes down.

Looking for a GS 4Y in particular.

Thank you

My girlfriend's pair is fitting a bit tight, even though I followed the standard 1.5 sizes down.

Thank you
woah 1.5 down? i thought most were doing .5 down or 1 size down at most?

Thank you

Gotta stop skimming and actually thinking about what's being said my man :lol:
He said his girl and the 1.5 size down is the women's to men's/kids conversion.

Thank you
Gotta stop skimming and actually thinking about what's being said my man
laugh.gif

He said his girl and the 1.5 size down is the women's to men's/kids conversion.

No. What he's referring to is the 1.5 sizeing down from womens sizes to me I.E. a womens 7.5 is a mens 6.
guilty as charged lol. sorry

It's crazy how the masses don't understand that Black Friday "deals" are specially manufactured for that day. Made with recycled and lower quality parts.
as long as it works n gets the job done... for the price, then it's not an issue

Not gonna be taking apart my Flatscreen for parts

and there's always the Warranty 

I wish I had an answer for the GS Space Jams, I thought I seen something recently where they restocked.

Not sure where, though.

as long as it works n gets the job done... for the price, then it's not an issue

Junk tvs are junk tvs. It may work fine. You're actually getting about what you pay for it. It's not some crazy deal despite how the retailers market it.

Junk tvs are junk tvs. It may work fine. You're actually getting about what you pay for it. It's not some crazy deal despite how the retailers market it.

It's plenty of quality product that sells for a great price. Not sure what you are talking about.

For those of you who have these and the 72-10, which do you prefer forgetting about OG colorway vs. non; just looks-wise?

It's crazy how the masses don't understand that Black Friday "deals" are specifically manufactured for that day. Made with recycled and lower quality parts.
Wow, I had no idea they did this, I've never bought anything on Black Friday or Boxing Day though because it's just not worth it to me to leave the house and go through all the nonsense but that's a cool little fact. Learned something new, repped. 

It's crazy how the masses don't understand that Black Friday "deals" are specifically manufactured for that day. Made with recycled and lower quality parts.
Wow, I had no idea they did this, I've never bought anything on Black Friday or Boxing Day though because it's just not worth it to me to leave the house and go through all the nonsense but that's a cool little fact. Learned something new, repped. 

But it's not a fact tho :lol:

Back
Top Bottom