Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Wow, I had no idea they did this, I've never bought anything on Black Friday or Boxing Day though because it's just not worth it to me to leave the house and go through all the nonsense but that's a cool little fact. Learned something new, repped. 

Don't get me wrong. There's plenty of great deals out there. Every year I get all the new fall video game releases at Best Buy or Walmart. This year I got Battlefield 1 and NBA 2k17 for $20 and CoD IW for $25. Also a PS4 DS4 for $40. All great deals.

But like I said earlier, most of the tvs are lower quality. Even from the major brands like Samsung and Sony. Retailers advertise the top of the line tvs on the front page of their Black Friday Catalog but people don't know those are ticketed items and your local store will only have a dozen or so of those items, which people who really really want said item will camp out hours sometimes even days for.. just like sneakers. They do this to get foot traffic and when you get in the store they only have plenty of sub standard tvs.

Last edited:
It's plenty of quality product that sells for a great price. Not sure what you are talking about.
Agreed.  I very well knew I was getting a mid-tier TV at a low tier price.  I have no interest in ever buying a high-tier TV.

Also, other big scores I got from Black Friday were from Sunglass hut.  Incoming another can of worms.  
roll.gif

It's plenty of quality product that sells for a great price. Not sure what you are talking about.
Agreed.  I very well knew I was getting a mid-tier TV at a low tier price.  I have no interest in ever buying a high-tier TV.

Also, other big scores I got from Black Friday were from Sunglass hut.  Incoming another can of worms.  :rofl:  

Yep. It's a beautiful way to clear inventory for the new model year runs.
To say all of the products are made for Black Friday is comical especially since you can find reviews of the products that showed they have existed for a while.
There are certain made for outlet types of items out there but to say it's all junk is a joke.

To say all of the products are made for Black Friday is comical especially since you can find reviews of the products that showed they have existed for a while.
There are certain made for outlet types of items out there but to say it's all junk is a joke.
CES just passed, and I plan on building a new PC as well.  Hella mark downs to make room for the new stuff.  Again, I never plan on having the most powerful PC on the planet at all times, but my money is going to go a lot further now with the sales.  

For those of you who have these and the 72-10, which do you prefer forgetting about OG colorway vs. non; just looks-wise?

I'll take 2017 jams with 72-10 PL thickness with 2017 jams PL cut and 2017 jams white PL lining.

This of course in a perfect world. Looks wise no doubt: 2017 jams.

Last edited:

Y'all wild fam [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Love how NT takes something out of context and runs with it

Not all inclusive.

You'll find better deals on high end/ top tier models at the end of January going into mid February. That's when retailers clear stock and make room for newer models, and products that were just debuted at CES.

Walk into any Best Buy or Frys electronics a week or two before the Super Bowl and you'll find huge mark downs on great tvs, better than any BF deal for that same tv.

Not all inclusive.

You'll find better deals on high end/ top tier models at the end of January going into mid February. That's when retailers clear stock and make room for newer models, and products that were just debuted at CES.

Walk into any Best Buy or Frys electronics a week or two before the Super Bowl and you'll find huge mark downs on great tvs, better than any BF deal for that same tv.

Nice try to swtitch it up. I never said Black Friday prices were the best.

Nice try to swtitch it up. I never said Black Friday prices were the best.

You didn't say it but that's the general consensus. It's how it's marketed. Retailers don't really clear inventory for Black Friday, It's the opposite, they get more inventory. Which are the TVs that get massed produced and marketed as mark downs and deals. Tvs that have RECYCLED (which means components that were passed on or put aside) parts that deliver sub par performance. Yeah that tv might display full 1080P or 4K. But it's probably 60 HZ or has latency issues etc. Which you might not be able to tell or care for. Which is completely fine.

But retailers wait till Jan/Feb to put last years best tvs on sale. They don't want to pass on those shoppers who aren't looking for a bargain or a deal during the holidays and want the top line high performing TV set.

I decided to skip on these last month. What is the quality vs the 72-10s?

Honestly one of the best 11's done in recent memory as far as quality goes. I passed on em last year which I regret. But my cousin doubled up and they are nice.

Honestly one of the best 11's done in recent memory as far as quality goes. I passed on em last year which I regret. But my cousin doubled up and they are nice.
I think the quality on the 72-10s was fantastic, I had little nickpicky reasons why I skipped the jams but I was wondering since I really don't know anyone that owns them and other 11s lol

Space Jam 11's > TV's

the value last longer in the end :wink:  

Tell all your friends and family that you copped a huge mega spectacular 4K tv that's inside of a state of the art entertainment center. And that you are hosting a Super Bowl party that they are all invited too.

But when they get there, there is no new high end 4K tv. Just all the heat that you copped throughout 2016 on display.

They will appreciate that.

Tell all your friends and family that you copped a huge mega spectacular 4K tv that's inside of a state of the art entertainment center. And that you are hosting a Super Bowl party that they are all invited too.

But when they get there, there is no new high end 4K tv. Just all the heat that you copped throughout 2016 on display.

:rofl:

I'll take my 4k str8 to the Sports book on my trip to vegas to watch the game at TOP GOLF while I Slap every ball to Slice right cuz I don't play golf, till i'm wasted.

come home and buy a 60' TV with $500 bucks leftover from the trip and be happy 
nthat.gif

wit Space Jams on my feet!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom