Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I'll take my 4k str8 to the Sports book on my trip to vegas to watch the game at TOP GOLF while I Slap every ball to Slice right cuz I don't play golf, till i'm wasted.

come home and buy a 60' TV with $500 bucks leftover from the trip and be happy :nthat:

View media item 2294903

wit Space Jams on my feet!

Fam, the term "4K tv" is not TV = $4,000. "4K" is the term for tvs that display 4x the resolution of your typcical 1080P tv. (Well, for the most part.) Just thought I'd let you know.

But top golf is fun. Finally got to check it out when I was visiting my girls fam out in Vegas over the holidays. A lil pricey, but it's cool.

Fam, the term "4K tv" is not TV = $4,000. "4K" is the term for tvs that display 4x the resolution of your typcical 1080P tv. (Well, for the most part.) Just thought I'd let you know.

But top golf is fun. Finally got to check it out when I was visiting my girls fam out in Vegas over the holidays. A lil pricey, but it's cool.
I know what u ment

If your gonna impress my Fam n Friends on super bowl sunday your gonna spend $4k on a 4k TV

which wouldn't be impressive at all..

Last edited:
I know what u ment

If your gonna impress my Fam n Friends on super bowl sunday your gonna spend $4k on a 4k TV

which wouldn't be impressive at all..

Nah my 68 inch Samsung Plasma is still going strong with its deep blacks and vibrant colors. Gets the job done nicely on game day.

But my 4K tv in the loft is cool though. But that's mostly for gaming.

Nah my 68 inch Samsung Plasma is still going strong with its deep blacks and vibrant colors. Gets the job done nicely on game day.

But my 4K tv in the loft is cool though. But that's mostly for gaming.

Samsung stopped making Plasma Tvs over 2 years ago. No way that produces a better picture than any 4K on the market. And when you say loft...you mean ...

View media item 2294964

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Samsung stopped making Plasma Tvs over 2 years ago. No way that produces a better picture than any 4K on the market. And when you say loft...you mean ...

View media item 2294964

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

When did I state that my plasma produces a better picture than any 4K tv? I didn't. It's a 2010 model that still works great. It doesn't catch glare and the picture doesn't wash out from the side angles. No need to replace it.

Loft/man cave whatever you want to call it. It's my place of peace from the rest of the house. You wouldn't disturb Darth Vader in his meditation chamber would you? Same concept.

Westinghouse 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Westinghouse :pimp:  

Westinghouse is target trash. Lower end of the all tvs. Only Sony for me.

i read somewhere that lg, samsung, sony, vizio, etc and all made by the same manufacturer, of course some with different specs or nuances, but then they are sent to said end-company for them to put their branding. but yeah, word is these companies don't make their own TVs, just the case around them to put their branding/logos on.

:nerd:

^^^^^^ it's the actual SCREEN that is used. I believe there is only a handful of actual manufacturers of the screen panels.

so you will have some lower brand name using the same panel as some higher end brand names. and only limited by features of the software/firmware. those who do their research and find these cheaper lower brand models using quality panels dont usually complain about quality. if anything it will be the build quality and some lack of features.

cant use this same concept with Js lol. same materials, built in different factories... :rofl: now where did we hear that before..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom