Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Its harder for us WEST COAST people to catch the restock because of the time difference.

I guess the best way to not miss the restock is to have eastbay on text alert (via twitter). Can get annoying though.

Its harder for us WEST COAST people to catch the restock because of the time difference.

I guess the best way to not miss the restock is to have eastbay on text alert (via twitter). Can get annoying though.
Not really, just gotta have the right notifications on and have the right timing.

I'm in the West Coast and have caught both Finishline and Eastbay :wink:

Finishline wishlist pair came in today... very happy with these. Looks better than my other 2 pairs no gluestains and seems to be cut better.

Mine came in today as well, and I agree. I also like these better than my previous two. They're as perfect as they're going to get :pimp:

Last edited:
Just called Finishline to receive Winner's Circle $20 credit back on my 2 Saturday orders. Rep was like "We had another release after Dec 10th?"...I was like nah not really, just logged on and saw two pairs hanging lol

$40 returned to my credit card :smile:

You guys must be in the Midwest/east coast. Mine won't be here till Friday. Not impatient they'll get here. But I don't think I've ever gotten a Saturday order as early as Wednesday. Always on Friday sometimes Thursday. But I guess that's the case when you live on the most south western part of the mainland lol.

Last edited:
Just called Finishline to receive Winner's Circle $20 credit back on my 2 Saturday orders. Rep was like "We had another release after Dec 10th?"...I was like nah not really, just logged on and saw two pairs hanging lol

$40 returned to my credit card
smile.gif
They gave you cash back on your credit car?  Usually they would just add them back to your account; they're not supposed to have cash value....interesting....

$40 returned to my credit card :smile:
They gave you cash back on your credit car?  Usually they would just add them back to your account; they're not supposed to have cash value....interesting....

I think you are reading it wrong. He applied the rewards to his purchases therefore the money is refunded for the cost of the reward.

I think you are reading it wrong. He applied the rewards to his purchases therefore the money is refunded for the cost of the reward.
You're right!  I thought he returned both orders, and was trying to get his rewards back.  I hate when they apply them after the fact b/c you end up paying more tax b/c the tax was calculated on the full amount.  Not a huge deal; just annoying.

LOL @ the FinishLine reps asking if they had another relase.

I could only imagine how out of sync each department at these shoes companies are with each other.

Exactly, basically, it's the same concept as going to a store and returning your pair, then rebuying it with the $20 Rewards Coupon to get the discount. Instead of all of that, they just apply my code to my previously purchased item, and refund me $20 on my credit card.

Had to do this a lot with the Backdoor purchases back in the day, because the website wouldn't even accept the Rewards Coupon.

Last edited:
Actually you can purchase something for $20 with  your FNL reward. If you return in store they will give you cash instead of issuing another reward. I've done it multiple times. It's actually a quick way to get $20. It's easier for them to just give cash rather than go through the system and issue out another reward. and that time you wasted talking to a customer service rep and using their phone line costs more to them than simply issuing out the cash

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom