Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Do you guys pretreat your sneakers, specifically XIs since they have patent leather? 

I've already had to clean these and I've used Jason markk for soles and for PL used some lotion for some extra shine. Like PL can shine anymore right? [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Do you guys pretreat your sneakers, specifically XIs since they have patent leather? 
All of my kicks get cleaning treatment after being worn once my rotation changes.  Use a product called ReDeadstock.. great cleaning kit.  Very similar to jason mark.  Heard some bad stories from JM usage so just to be safe, I stay away from them.  

Check them out at www.redeadstock.com

No I don't get any commission lol

Folks said the quality on these was trash...........But I`ve worn them 5-6 times already and dont have 1 crease on leather in back.

That right shoe lean still bothers me when i look down. Hopefully they corrected that and produced more without that problem.

Folks said the quality on these was trash...........But I`ve worn them 5-6 times already and dont have 1 crease on leather in back.

That right shoe lean still bothers me when i look down. Hopefully they corrected that and produced more without that problem.
Come on, you should know a lot of people just talk.

Even if the shoe creases, that's what happens when you wear a shoe. It will eventually crease.

Seventh Generation makes disinfectant wipes that don't contain any harmful chemicals or bleach. After I get done wearing a pair I always take one wipe and I wipe the bottoms. Let them dry and then put them away. I only do this for shoes I'm trying to preserve a little bit.
Works great and the wipes are readily available at target for about $3 per container

can someone tell me if crep protect is really worth double the price over a can of sof sole waterproofer?

been using sof sole forever and have no complaints....now that my can just ran out, i'm open to suggestions whether i should change brands with my next purchase

I've been using force fields over sneaker shields. Force fields are wayyyy more comfortable because they are foam and not plastic. And you don't have to do anything but just stick em inside.

Yeah sneakers shields will probably hold up better but you have to trim them and fit them yourself. Too lazy for all that. My kicks rarely see the light of day anyways so force fields are fine for me. Comfort is most important in the long run.

Just got my FNL pair a couple hours ago. And I must say this pair is flawless from what I can tell.

Never order from FNL but I'm very satisfied. Nike has been sending me some inconsistent (yet only minor) pairs this last year or so

Just got my FNL pair a couple hours ago. And I must say this pair is flawless from what I can tell.

Never order from FNL but I'm very satisfied. Nike has been sending me some inconsistent (yet only minor) pairs this last year or so

All of the stock comes from the same location

Lmao! Just received my size 10 from the EB restock on Wednesday in a bag might I add and someone switched them out for a pair of grey and gum 1's. Had them wrapped in the paper all nice and everything. Smdh

Lmao! Just received my size 10 from the EB restock on Wednesday in a bag might I add and someone switched them out for a pair of grey and gum 1's. Had them wrapped in the paper all nice and everything. Smdh

Whattt? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom