Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Cool Grays were a garbage new c/w. I want Concords done right. They can start working on all of the other wack color ways once we get the All black and black/white concords out of the way.

Patiently waiting on the Cool Greys to retro again too. Love that colorway. :smokin
same here fam same here. Please bless us with CG 11's next year JB and if not next year then the year after because I got a feeling they are going to debut a new C/W next year and I feel it might be garbage

Well they've done Breds, Gammas, Legend Blues/Columbias, 72-10's, and now Space Jams. Seems to be a clear pattern of bringing back an old colorway and then putting out a new one, so I wouldn't be surprised to see a brand new colorway in 2017, and then Cool Greys in 2018. Or Concords.

Although, in-between then they've also released a lowtop version of both the Bred and Concord, so a Cool Grey low might not be far off either.

Last edited:
Well they've done Breds, Gammas, Legend Blues/Columbias, 72-10's, and now Space Jams. Seems to be a clear pattern of bringing back an old colorway and then putting out a new one, so I wouldn't be surprised to see a brand new colorway in 2017, and then Cool Greys in 2018.

I agree

we need something new but decent, no sparkly 5 year old patent leather, better shape, higher patent cut and something good but you know those days are over although if the new jams have the 72-10 shape i wouldnt be heart broken

I wonder for the detail oriented (OCD) if JB will ever add the OG 11s to the remastered series and put the NA in the insole....hummm

If makes a new colorway it needs to be a new colorway. The only new colorway since the cool Greys has been the all white pair and the gammas. 72-10 don't count because they are an old sample. The 11s only have 4 retro+ colorways. JB needs to move away from a black upper and I'm not talking about those ugly all red 11s either.

More retro plus colorways would be nice.... Although these have never released with a concord jumpman... I consider these PEs retro plus..

Cool Grays were a garbage new c/w. I want Concords done right. They can start working on all of the other wack color ways once we get the All black and black/white concords out of the way.
CG garbage. I think you been smoking too much of that tobacco my friend

Cool greys are so clean that even my wife (who hates sneakers) wouldnt let me sell my pair, they go with everything and are so clean. CGs are top 5 XIs ever lol

pardon my ignorance but what is the info bar?
He's holding an event in the mall on March 26th
And he'll be announcing a lot of releases for this year and next year at a location in the Mall during this event

He's holding an event in the mall on March 26th
And he'll be announcing a lot of releases for this year and next year at a location in the Mall during this event
hopefully he'll have sneakers on hand and new pictures of things come out *COUGH COUGH* NA 5 *COUGH COUGH*

If makes a new colorway it needs to be a new colorway. The only new colorway since the cool Greys has been the all white pair and the gammas. 72-10 don't count because they are an old sample. The 11s only have 4 retro+ colorways. JB needs to move away from a black upper and I'm not talking about those ugly all red 11s either.
I'd like to see an all black pair with a gold jumpman and gum bottom. Something different.

Back
Top Bottom