Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Downside of capitalism, you can't "afford" a shoe, so you buy something that looks like it in order to appear like you have the money and that status. Smh. It's not worth it (no pun)

It's called saving, or new balance, or sketchers, or payless, or don't have them.
Its not worth it. Waking up everyday fooling oneself into half thinking "i got these i got those" lol its sad

Especially not worth it when part of your motivation is to make people mad when you buy fakes :lol: No one gets mad over that ****. Thinking that people do really can only be described as you playing yourself :rofl: Son had me crying while I was reading his posts. I agree with buying what you like, but don't try to legitimately make it seem like fakes are a good thing. At that point you're just trying to justify it to yourself.

while y'all kids argue over names and soles y'all need to take a step back and realize we are approaching the 2nd golden era of JB. We get Nike Air  Maroons, Nike Air WC 4's, Bred 12's, Nike Air Black Metallic 5's, Bred 1's, Nike Air True Blue 3's and Space Jam PE XI with original patent leather cut and white outline. We haven't seen this mold in literally 20 YEARS. Lets enjoy this moment ppl!

Exactly bro lol these releases made me start collecting again. Bringing back all the classic with quality. I can't complain just cop and and be cool lol

Exactly bro lol these releases made me start collecting again. Bringing back all the classic with quality. I can't complain just cop and and be cool lol

And it's exactly what someone here at NT predicted. That JB increases the retail every year and bring the retros in altered colors and designs first. Then after a while eventually bringing them back with the original color blocking and tones plus right details (nike air branding, box toe shape, lace loops etc.)

And it's exactly what someone here at NT predicted. That JB increases the retail every year and bring the retros in altered colors and designs first. Then after a while eventually bringing them back with the original color blocking and tones plus right details (nike air branding, box toe shape, lace loops etc.)

That's the way business works it may sound like they're playing with us but hey they don't put these shoes out because we love them and we want them they put them out to make money. I personally can't complain.

They have to man what else are they going to do. They dont want yeezy to jump over nike or whatever that stupid song was. Im interested to see what they do after

you lose when you're judging these as fakes based on the previous fakes being ruled as fakes.... by the people that posted these

well everything you buy on places like aliexpress and s*** and those ru and cn websites are fake because think of it this way. If those "UAs" were actually real B grades, why would Nike just give their B grades to some no name Chinese website? It just doesn't make sense.

well everything you buy on places like aliexpress and s*** and those ru and cn websites are fake because think of it this way. If those "UAs" were actually real B grades, why would Nike just give their B grades to some no name Chinese website? It just doesn't make sense.
so you're one of those guys that dismisses EVERY picture as fake until you see the official images. got it.

so you're one of those guys that dismisses EVERY picture as fake until you see the official images. got it.

No, I trust that a picture of an early shoe is authentic if it's coming from a reliable source weather it's here or kicks on fire, nice kicks, etc. I'm just saying that for Nike to give their shoes to a Chinese website that seems shady doesn't add up.

"the white on the patent leather looks cheap as hell"

i'm crying. didn't know you were an authority on fine synthenthic patent leather NOT having white on the edges. FOH.

Let the hype build and watch these arguments crumble like an outhouse in an earthquake. 

Last edited:
ur a ******* idiot. the images are from a reliable source. the site is just reporting the news.... its not an asian site.

I know that. You don't understand. I was addressing two things you said. Let me lay it out for you real simple:
1. I trust that pictures of early releases shoes are authentic if it's coming from a reliable source. If it's coming from some shady site I don't.
2. All the shoes that are sold from those Chinese .RU and .CN websites are fake. Why would Nike just give their B grades to some shady website also selling flat out fakes?

I know that. You don't understand. I was addressing two things you said. Let me lay it out for you real simple:
1. I trust that pictures of early releases shoes are authentic if it's coming from a reliable source. If it's coming from some shady site I don't.
2. All the shoes that are sold from those Chinese .RU and .CN websites are fake. Why would Nike just give their B grades to some shady website also selling flat out fakes?
cut to the chase. you think iamchickenwop is a fraud. ok.... we got it.

its called OG's. the shape looks off because you dont know or remember the shape of the OG's.

Mate i was born in 86. Remember the og's clearly. Had a pair of concords when i was young so did my older bros. Had a poster of mj wearing them also in my room. Just saying that when you look back at them, i personally like the look of the newer xi's. higher patent leather makes the shoe look chunky

"they dont look like the 2013's so they're fake."

They dont look right. Love the shape on the newer xi's. 2013 breds the best version imo. White cut on the patent leather looks f*****g cheap as hell!

Quit while you're behind. The patent leather cutline shown in those photos is the closest thing to the originals that I've seen. I had the original black and red color way, that sample looks pretty good

Last edited:

Are these really the release pair?
If yes they finally make them right with that patent leather cut and the jumpman facing forward on the left shoe as well.
45 and dark concord which means they are inspired by MJs PE.

Back
Top Bottom