Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Hating on dude cause he close to jimmy butler and that Jordan brand gave him restrictions to follow?
look at the pictures about the event in question and read my post. Additionally, all he is giving us to go on is his closeness and nothing more.

Ok, that's your opinion and I respectfully disagree. I buy fakes just to make people mad and have shoes that look good, and off the bat I say they're fake. Repheads are expanding, and it's a whole different game.

You need to know where to look, and you'll find the fakes that need second and third looks to detect. If I don't want to pay resell, 60-100 will get you pretty far.

Ok, that's your opinion and I respectfully disagree. I buy fakes just to make people mad and have shoes that look good, and off the bat I say they're fake. Repheads are expanding, and it's a whole different game.

You need to know where to look, and you'll find the fakes that need second and third looks to detect. If I don't want to pay resell, 60-100 will get you pretty far.
Fakes make no sense to me. Buying a shoe that looks like another shoe ..but its not..

dude really deserves to be hit over the head with a bottle

If all of us were at a sneaker convention right now he certainly would be after what he was saying :lol: Might as well go to Cleveland and talk about how great Golden State is.

Last edited:
I have UA DB6s but that's it because I like the DB6 but I don't have 1k to spend
Other than that rest of stuff is authentic on my part. The main reason I don't buy fakes is I'm afraid to get flamed.

Last edited:
Na I'm not mad. You've gone mad promoting them fakes on here. Not here to argue man, do you. Buy those fakes.

Last edited:
I don't condone it, but they're 100% right... If footlocker sold you a pair of UA Jordans I bet you wouldn't know unless you had that pair of authentics at the crib to compare the UA with... I can't speak on the quality tho, but from the pictures I've seen, Fakes have come a LONG way...

Yeah I guess I'm just old fashioned and like my shoes to be real. Fakes don't fool me. With a keen eye they can be easily detected.

What!!!!? Please. I can name a whole bunch of shoes from $50-$100 that you could build a solid, respectable collection from. Fakes are NEVER an option especially if you have $50-$100 to spend.

Please seek help from a qualified mental health professional in your area

Counterfeit sneakers, or whatever ridiculous euphemism you need to use to feel good about them, are ILLEGAL. 

As such, the promotion of counterfeit sneakers is strictly prohibited by NikeTalk's rules.  

Violators will be removed from the discussion, like X-Alt.  

Repeat violators will be banned from the site.

y'all coldblooded
tired.gif

R.i.p to Shawty(s)  who got clapped

Last edited:
Downside of capitalism, you can't "afford" a shoe, so you buy something that looks like it in order to appear like you have the money and that status. Smh. It's not worth it (no pun)

It's called saving, or new balance, or sketchers, or payless, or don't have them.

Last edited:
Downside of capitalism, you can't "afford" a shoe, so you buy something that looks like it in order to appear like you have the money and that status. Smh. It's not worth it (no pun)

It's called saving, or new balance, or sketchers, or payless, or don't have them.
Its not worth it. Waking up everyday fooling oneself into half thinking "i got these i got those" lol its sad

:lol: like new balances don't go for $160- $260 now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom