Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

These are a massive general release

Spoke to a Nike rep today(niketown)

They are doing fcfs because the amount of pairs they have are absurd

Footlocker family of stores is on the juice with how many are being allocated lol

And as always keep in my this is he New York New Jersey area I'm referring to although I expect everywhere to be flooded

True blue(navy lol) 3's are sitting and are not as mass produced

If you can't get these at retail

You suck

Period

I can't even see how it will be possible to not obtain this unless your like a 12.5 or size 18 or something lol

So basically these will fall from the sky on release day :lol:

Mannn to keep it a buck every Christmas release after the concords have been easy peasy.

Y'all underestimating. It won't be too hard to get, but definitely still gotta put in work. These are space jams, people have been waiting specifically for these all year.. I know a guy who doesn't even wear Jordan's but he wants these.. Every teenager/kid will have these on their list for Christmas gifts.. Everyone will want these. Demand is wayyyyyy higher than true blues. You thought the banned 1's were bad? I fully believe these will be worse

so you're saying...

it will be so easy, they will practically be given to me? 

good. I'll wake up at 3pm on Copaday and scratch my belly, then add to cart. Thanks bruhs. 

These are a massive general release

Spoke to a Nike rep today(niketown)

They are doing fcfs because the amount of pairs they have are absurd

Footlocker family of stores is on the juice with how many are being allocated lol

And as always keep in my this is he New York New Jersey area I'm referring to although I expect everywhere to be flooded

True blue(navy lol) 3's are sitting and are not as mass produced

If you can't get these at retail

You suck

Period

I can't even see how it will be possible to not obtain this unless your like a 12.5 or size 18 or something lol

Time to coerce my wife into buying me a pair!!!!

IMO - everyone buys them to stunt, either on a resell tip or on those that aint up on sneaker releases &/or the poor & unfortunate (unfortunate in the sense they just couldn't get them:rolleyes)

They're a status symbol, pure & simple. They give people a sense of accomplishment & feeds the ego & that's exactly what any manufacturer wants the consumer to think. Why else would people line up, camp, rob & steal for something you wear?

:rolleyes

IMO - everyone buys them to stunt, either on a resell tip or on those that aint up on sneaker releases &/or the poor & unfortunate (unfortunate in the sense they just couldn't get them:rolleyes)

They're a status symbol, pure & simple. They give people a sense of accomplishment & feeds the ego & that's exactly what any manufacturer wants the consumer to think. Why else would people line up, camp, rob & steal for something you wear?

:rolleyes

I wear mine because I like them. Some might wear them for that same reason.

Not that excited about this release...Definitely gonna cop but I'm looking more forward to the Navy 16s

roll.gif

That's not being different. That's being conscious of what others are wearing.

Being different HAS to be organic. I enjoyed some rock and alternative music in high school but it wasn't me, so to leave hip hop and r&b because everyone was listening to it would be forced.

They're a mass produced product. Buy because you want to not because someone else does or doesn't.

That's issue with kids and adults since social media came about....everyone wants validation from strangers
you aren't making any sense bruv, when you say wearing different shoes isn't different then I'm done reading, you're doing too much

I'm still appalled at high preorder prices I'm seeing. If these are more mass produced than the 3s, why is there a 4 I the beginning of the price? Super mega ultra gr has ever been worth paying that high?

I'm glad these are super gr. Still going to put in necessary work but I will gladly take 2 of these

Hopefully these won't be hard to grab online.

I'll be in the States the following week, but I doubt they'll sit long enough (if they do at all) for me to cop in person.

Back
Top Bottom