Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

i just got a 20% off code about an hour ago but bought the 11s from ndc like 5 pm .. do you think if i call or chat with a rep they will apply the promo code for me?

HA.....good luck, fam. In my case they told me no twice. You just have to get the right person

Last edited:
Jinky: As per checking, I apologize that we're unable to apply the code for the order that was placed already.
Jinky: Also, the promo code are limited to use on our regular items and not for the launch products.

No luck.

No luck with Nike+, Nike Draw, or FNL today. Need these reservations, shiekh email, or SNKRS to come thru and bless the kid one time!

MrIbionit is that you?
roll.gif
200x200px-ZC-f6eb7d05_2014-05-0215.42.15.png

Wanna say thank you to all who have contributed their memories, their knowledge and their time to make this thread. I like reading so I went from notnoticing this release.. to having a 6min headstart on the FA app. Learbed quite a bit about fakes about the history of the shoe.. lotta good stuff But in the end, i have my bros bday.. my pops bday.. lotta things coming up and i have to pass.. using my W(pretty sure) to get a pair for a friend, retail. Beautiful shoe.. never really was into 11s, but it does look to be very worthwhile to all who have missed out on the last release. Enjoy

Wanna say thank you to all who have contributed their memories, their knowledge and their time to make this thread. I like reading so I went from notnoticing this release.. to having a 6min headstart on the FA app. Learbed quite a bit about fakes about the history of the shoe.. lotta good stuff But in the end, i have my bros bday.. my pops bday.. lotta things coming up and i have to pass.. using my W(pretty sure) to get a pair for a friend, retail. Beautiful shoe.. never really was into 11s, but it does look to be very worthwhile to all who have missed out on the last release. Enjoy
your dad can get a tie

Lol, im into 1s rt.. theres always the credit cards.. but na man. Still hookin up one of my boys so its not a complete L.

Just arrived from Manila last month. Hopefully, I could be as lucky as I was back there in coping these special releases. Already signed-up to FTL and FA, waiting foe tomorrow's results.

Back
Top Bottom