Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I'm deleting these apps, waste of valuable phone space, 6 min head start has yet to reserve ANYthing.

Yeah I can't wait to delete all of them. This is bogus. Just waiting to see if I got anything. Apps crashing.......

Hit on FA. Still haven't been able to check FTL or CS, which I prefer because they are much closer.

So a recent history of my FTL Draw's.

6 min start: Black Toe I's YUP
5 min start: Top Theee I's NOPE
6 min stary: Space Jam XI's YUP

Maybe that extra minute really does help.

Yea they state that on the website and been proven here. Where u been?

this is insane... 1000000 people must've won

I've been telling people in here like a few times

If you can't get this shoe

You suck or wear an odd size

Apps were expected to have issues holiday drop mad parents etc.. who normally wouldn't bother I'm sure set up the app or rather had their kids set it up for them lol

Also just a heads up footlocker family of stores do have extra pairs not on the app so try walking in to a shop and simply asking if any are available should be able to score

This varies per location by the way

Also niketowns are doing FCFS I think they are allowing 3 per(have to loop the line)

Footlocker - 6mins head start - No

Champs - 4mins head start - Waitlisted

Footaction - 4mins head start - Yes

These apps suck smh

waitlisted on ftl with 5 min head start. didn't bother checking in since i got the reservation from nike+ and i've gone 0/3 with it since they introduced it here anyway.  Footaction app looks like I never entered 
mean.gif

Pickup time says 3pm for me. Didnt the footstores change to 6 recently???
3PM = weekend releases (Saturday and Sunday)

6PM = weekday releases (Monday thru Friday)

It's weird, but it works out in the strangest ways.

At least 3 PM is forgiving, you know Shiekh has a 1 PM pickup time for their system

Hit on 1 pair at Champs with a 4 min headstart.

Waitlisted on Footaction and FTL.

No idea if my girl hit or not.

Apps are buggy. Glad I got 1, really hoping for a 2nd pair.

Yeah I can't wait to delete all of them. This is bogus. Just waiting to see if I got anything. Apps crashing.......

You luck is straight trash, ur lieing or ur only using one app

Lastly you must have the most common size on earth

Hint it really really matters what stores you pick. Stop picking the store close to you if it's small. Oddly sometimes the high volume stores aren't in big malls.

In Atlanta the bigger stores are in quite odd locations based on sales. I learned that from just asking an manager. Or you can figure it out ur self.

If they get yeezys they they are probably a bigger store. Use that as ur guide

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom