Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Been looking fw to today and this can't miss thread. Hope everybody eats! Good luck y'all!

Last edited:
Y'all should check out the NT if you live close by but have the mobile sites ready on stand by. A friend who works for NTSea said everyone will get pairs but you never know gl to all

Last edited:
Thankful that this is the first XI drop in years where I've had two pairs locked up already (Nike+ and local FTL draw) and can skip this online ish

does anybody know how to cancel an  order on snkrs and or footlocker as when i get the shoes on here im gonna go to the mall to see if i can get one there and if i can ill have to cancel the orders this is just a safety precaution 

does anybody know how to cancel an  order on snkrs and or footlocker as when i get the shoes on here im gonna go to the mall to see if i can get one there and if i can ill have to cancel the orders this is just a safety precaution 
You have 30 minutes to cancel your order on SNKRS, and cancelling your order on Footlocker is difficult.

View media item 2257230
[emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji]

you have a 30 minute window to do so once order is placed.

live chat or phone works. gonna be a long wait probably

You gotta call them, Nike within 30 minutes

yes if you get a pair at a store near you and want to cancel your online order for snkrs... just call the Nike support line and tell them you want to cancel an order and because ordered the wrong size..they will try to haggle with you and try to see if they can find another size for you but just keep saying no I want to cancel and they will cance. Ive done it before

Last edited:
200x200px-ZC-5f538beb_tumblr_mavkhbcyxq1rhy3cmo1_5001.gif

Back
Top Bottom