Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Man FTL and Champs are stingy af. I can accept no discount but not even gift cards
mean.gif
Wait....what?! that **** makes no damn sense at all!!!! 
sick.gif
roll.gif

Man.. they had that sign up about no discounts at my local FTL as well. Glad I at least got 1 without tax. Gotta have some Jordan 11 Space Jam Edition on deck! :lol:

:rofl: Damn, someone drove their car thru a store to grab jams. Then took the time to put a wack aj1 out on display.

Last edited:
Guess i'm the only one who took an L. Took a short walk over to the mall, saw the line for Champs around the corner, and walked right out.

Cooked on this release thank God. Had a pair reserved at FTL, but tried on snkrs app for kicks and giggles anyway. Lost so had to take the trip it was worth it tho

My SS will cook that tesla, really I could save the gas ,& scorch that whip on foot [emoji]128095[/emoji]...

:wink: j/p.. Nice whip[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]10024[/emoji]

lmao. Thats what a dude said in a lambo and porsche 911. but ok

Anyone in Houston need a size 13 Footaction (willowbrook) will have one unclaimed pair, I already picked up a couple pairs.

Yeah, I was hoping 34th St FTL would take my $10 VIP certificate but I got the quick "Nah" on that. Going to save that for something else.

It seems like the consensus is these were much easier to get than the 09's, 2011 Concords and the 72-10's but still much harder than we had anticipated

Back
Top Bottom