Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I copped because...

COME ON AND JAM WELCOME TO THE JAMMMMM
tumblr_msj7pzXy8O1r03eaxo1_400.gif

To each there own. I don't understand why people go crazy over 1''s.

Basic sneaker you can easily wear and dress up or down. Like how people wear Dunks or Uptowns.

For a lot of people it's about hype though. There's even a lot of I's I like that have the jumpman.

What are your guys thoughts,

Would a trade of SIze 13 Space Jams for Air Jordan Blk/Red 1 be possible or which side should add cash if need be ?

I reconnected with my old staff when we worked with Brand Jordan & they were able to gift me my pair, but I am still on the hunt for my beloved Bred 1's.

As I am sure to be the oldest member here, whom refuses to give anyone over $100 dollars on the resell. What do you think my chances are.

Oh well, if not I can always look forward to the Royal Blue 1's confirmed for next year

:wink:

I haven't saw a post by you in this forum in ages, nice to see your still around... Feel free to drop any info u might have :wow:

It didn't read like that at all.

A bunch of people struck out.

Yesterday a bunch of people were saying they missed out and you still had people ignoring them and saying looks like everyone ate. Then you had people posting they won three and more. That has to be frustrating if you didn't get one pair.

And then this board has this attitude if you didn't win you didn't try. A lot of people are just lucky to be in a FTL reserve area where they can get them easily because not everyone in their area is on it yet.

If you weren't able to try on SNKRS exactly at 10, there's a good chance you didn't get a pair.

Some people have life, work or kids. I don't understand how other adults can't see why people missed out and then want to rub it in their faces. That's NT in 2016 though. Because in 2006 before they have supposed resell value people would have offered up pairs or tried to help out. The buying and selling rule wasn't always in affect, but resellers and scammers ruined that.

He probably responded to you, because you like to brag about how many pairs of the same sneaker you got. Many of us chalk it up to that being your personality, but others can take it differently.
TABERNACLE, I hate reading the "everyone ate" post when the thread clearly states otherwise

Thanks for the thoughts to those that replied.

by the way, for those interested ...

The Royal 1's are said to be remastered and same production as the Blk/Red

Brand Jordan is apparently using the same "sales structure" model as they did for 2016 remastered 1's

enough of the thread derailment .:smh:

I will be lurking in the background lol

You must have copped these after the treats just to say you got them. Get lost. Nobody likes you anymore then they did before

So you come in the thread to critique those that were able to cop because you dont like the shoe? You talking out the side of your neck. Theres a sell on tampons, you might want to jump on that.

Back
Top Bottom