Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I came up at Champs via the app thing. It was my first time using it, and I got it at the location I wanted to as well. I walked in a picked them up easily on Saturday before the 3:00PM deadline.

Now it will be some time before I hunt for another retro Jordan.

Pair from nike very happy with em I was skeptical at first bcuz nike is known for shipping out defects especially a super GR but hats off now waiting on FLN pair to arrive[emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji]View media item 2259727

Where are you located now? Maybe ask them to hold it for pickup and you can go pick it up if you live close enough.
Haha I am in Denver, CO !

Nowhere near Wheeling, IL. 

Already tried contacting UPS (they can't do anything), UPS My Choice won't change anything since the address is not the same as my own address, @Finishlinehelp on Twitter, emailed FNL, and for whatever reason FNL chat doesn't work. 

UPS says I can change the address, for a $5 fee.   This is kind of ****** that I would have to pay money, for something that FinishLine ****** up?

Edit:  Now UPS says I can NOT change the address, since my own address doesn't match the address for this shipment >:

Some dude in Wheeling, IL about to get a free pair of Space Jams

Try and call the UPS station that the package will be delivered from. They can manually override the address. I accidentally sent a Supreme package (super stringent on shipping modifications) to my old address in Iowa and the station redelivered it to my new address in OR no problem.

Already tried contacting UPS (they can't do anything), UPS My Choice won't change anything since the address is not the same as my own address, @Finishlinehelp on Twitter, emailed FNL, and for whatever reason FNL chat doesn't work. 

The UPS CS # is terrible. They couldn't even give me the phone number to my local station because they said they didn't have access to it :smh: :lol:

Do you know anyone in Wheeling still? If so, have the package held at a UPS location there. Give that person the tracking number and they should be able to pick it up.

No shipping from snkrs or fnl yet, all these success posts are making me nervous here.
But you scored 4 touchdowns in a single game 
smokin.gif

Do you know anyone in Wheeling still? If so, have the package held at a UPS location there. Give that person the tracking number and they should be able to pick it up.
I've never known anyone in Wheeling, which is the weird part.  The name and address for shipping were somehow this random *** dude, even though I was logged into my own FNL account?

Will UPS let someone else pick up a shipment, even if their name isn't on the shipment?

I've never known anyone in Wheeling, which is the weird part.  The name and address for shipping were somehow this random *** dude, even though I was logged into my own FNL account?

Will UPS let someone else pick up a shipment, even if their name isn't on the shipment?
If the rules haven't changed, then yes. As long as they have the tracking number. I've picked up my girl's packages this way.

I am literally "Wee-Baying" at these FNL backdoors shipping-

This is awesome! Congrats everybody that copped! 

Back
Top Bottom