Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

So what's the consensus on how these fit to those that have a pair in hand? I normally go .5 up in 11s and 9s.. I ordered a 8.5.... my TTS is an 8
They're going to be too big sorry to say, I usually have to size up so I did with this release but they're way too big. Lucky for me the UK ndc still had my tts.

order from NDC should be here tomorrow, was the easiest release this year for me. woke up, ordered on snkrs, waited in line for idk how long but fell asleep while that was loading and when i woke up it said my order was confirmed 
roll.gif

idk how i'll like the higher patent leather on these 11's though, 09 space jams look cleaner to me even though those aren't like the OG's 

Yes, can i do a phone order for a pair of 11's that i put in my cart through a  backdoor on your site
200.gif

This thread post release has to be the most entertaining Jordan thread in 2017 . My FNL pair hasn't shipped yet, but this will absolutely be my lasting image of the NT Space Jam 2017 thread . [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Anyone know why the outside packaging shows 23 (with Bugs bunny representing the #) yet the shoes have 45?

Hey guys, Shoe Palace has begun shipping shoes. If I helped you cart, and you haven't received shipping confirmations in your paypal email, send me a PM and I'll check for yours. 

order from NDC should be here tomorrow, was the easiest release this year for me. woke up, ordered on snkrs, waited in line for idk how long but fell asleep while that was loading and when i woke up it said my order was confirmed 
roll.gif

idk how i'll like the higher patent leather on these 11's though, 09 space jams look cleaner to me even though those aren't like the OG's 
09 look sleeker. This one for some reason look like a chubbier version.

My pair arrived in my city today but it's scheduled for delivery Wednesday. I'll be highly upset if they hold my **** a whole day.

Back
Top Bottom