Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Back then I bought the 2009s and a week later I replaced them with the 2000s :lol:

You guys can have those if they release like that again :x

This version reminds me of these

View media item 2260233

Insole on these isn't great so switched out these for the insoles in the black metallic V's. Much more comfortable.

If you look closely in the photos, the pair MJ is wearing is a high cut. It's the angle the shot was taken, but not as high as the new SJ, but it is almost identical to mine. Photography can be tricky at a distance.

Doubled up on this release and brought a size 5.5 for my girlfriend's sister for her Christmas present (not pictured).

View media item 2260221

From left to right: 2016, 2009 & 2000

View media item 2260223

Group shot...

View media item 2260225

Patent leather cut comparison to the black and red OG's...

View media item 2260228

With all that said, they did this shoe right. I'm glad that they stitched the "45" on the back as opposed to the screen print. The patent leather cut is :pimp: . It is even higher than the OG's :wow: . Finally, they got the jumpman on the left shoe facing the correct direction since the 2001 black/reds. This is the golden standard on how AJ11's should be done.

Doubled up on this release and brought a size 5.5 for my girlfriend's sister for her Christmas present (not pictured).

View media item 2260221

From left to right: 2016, 2009 & 2000

View media item 2260223

Group shot...

View media item 2260225

Patent leather cut comparison to the black and red OG's...

View media item 2260228

With all that said, they did this shoe right. I'm glad that they stitched the "45" on the back as opposed to the screen print. The patent leather cut is :pimp: . It is even higher than the OG's :wow: . Finally, they got the jumpman on the left shoe facing the correct direction since the 2001 black/reds. This is the golden standard on how AJ11's should be done.

Nice! My compliments!

It's a discussion forum.

Opinions and comments tend to happen whether something is real, rumor, PS, etc. thus the term Nike[size=14pt]talk[/size]

Thanks Mr Mod.

And I'm allowed to comment and give my opinion for people to keep saying they aren't getting them.

small group

they weren't originally a detail but just a flaw in how they cut the leather in the process of it. I just find it silly to want to see an ugly flaw like that.

AND THATS FINE IF YOU FEEL THAT WAY.. AND HOW DO YOU KNOW HOW BIG OR SMALL THE GROUP IS :lol: .. WHOLE LOT OF GENERALIZATIONS IN WHAT YOURE SAYING. BUT AGAIN.. I DONT SEE WHY ANYONE WOULD DO THAT.. DONT LIKE IT DONT GET EM.. BUT ITS YOUR MONEY DO WHAT YOU WANT.
I have them in hand. The peaks are huge, they ain't small

Scoop, thanks for the side by side shot. I was right when I had the SJ in hand-the PL does sit higher than the OGs like I stated earlier.

Thanks fam. I couldn't believe it until I pick up my pairs on Saturday. In addition, the spacejams are size 10.5 and the OG's are size 11, so that is very telling.

If you look closely in the photos, the pair MJ is wearing is a high cut. It's the angle the shot was taken, but not as high as the new SJ, but it is almost identical to mine. Photography can be tricky at a distance.

I'm not saying every pair was exactly the same in PL cut. Some were higher some were lower:

View media item 2260239View media item 2260240View media item 2260241View media item 2260242

Even the PL low og werent that high

View media item 2260243

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom