Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

My SNKRs pair came like that too and there was some cosmetic issue with the patent leather on the other sheoe as well. Out of all the pairs I got, the Nike one was the worst!
Oh pardon me if I didn't accurately used the right terms
i guess the 09s didnt have flawed pairs either
laugh.gif

if you like the 09s more, as i stated earlier, then more power to you my man. i couldn't care less. to say that the 09s look like a thinner version of the 16s isnt accurate.
Oh pardon me for not accurately using the right term.

how long does it take for footlocker to send the rewards ? copped a men's and gs pair, upgraded me to platinum, but no 15/20 dollar reward sent. footaction on the other hand sent the reward directly after purchase

Look at the end of your receipt. The coupon may be there

M moseshightower @KilroytheDon
Yea it def sucks. Glad it's not my only pair otherwise I'd be more upset.
I have like a year plus to return them to Nike if I can't find a better pair so I'm just gonna take my time and figure things out.
It's not as noticeable from the side views as I only saw it when looking from above.
I have to try my other pairs to see if there is a fit difference.

I'll be looking for this now lol

These are more limited than the 72-10s

ABSOLUTELY! 72-10s were easily available a good 2 days after online and you could find some places where they were sitting a week later.

IMO - they made more of the space jams, but more people wanted the space jams when compared to the 72-10 which kinda looked like the playoffs, that came out 3 years before. I have three people at my job that don't buy shoes at all trying to get the SJ.

Gave my extra pair for $20 less than retail to the homie, he looked after me for the Yeezys that dropped today. It's only right.

To the NTer that hooked up the FNL backdoor...
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
My pairs came in today. UPS showed Mon eta, but it delivered today.

These are more limited than the 72-10s
ABSOLUTELY! 72-10s were easily available a good 2 days after online and you could find some places where they were sitting a week later.
IMO - they made more of the space jams, but more people wanted the space jams when compared to the 72-10 which kinda looked like the playoffs, that came out 3 years before. I have three people at my job that don't buy shoes at all trying to get the SJ.
and people doubled/tripled up on the jams. most people only aimed for one pair of the 72-10.

i guess the 09s didnt have flawed pairs either :lol:

if you like the 09s more, as i stated earlier, then more power to you my man. i couldn't care less. to say that the 09s look like a thinner version of the 16s isnt accurate.

I'm glad some people like the 09's better, it means it's a market if/when I sell mine. :lol:

I think guys must be judging them from afar, because as uncomfortable as those things are I don't see how anyone can wear them and say they're better.

wtf my space jams were supposed be delivered today but all it said was in transiton fedex

just checked right now and now the deliver date says pending

and it says no delivery date scheduled at this time.

what the hell

wtf my space jams were supposed be delivered today but all it said was in transiton fedex

just checked right now and now the deliver date says pending

and it says no delivery date scheduled at this time.

what the hell

just means it got re scheduled..it happens

Back
Top Bottom