Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Got my pair in and tried them on and I don't really like how they feel. Not that it's bad, but it's just not what I expected. Didn't really know what to expect since I haven't had a Jordan in years. Looks wise they are amazing, but I'm more about comfort now so I'll prob end up letting these go eventually.

Got my pair in and tried them on and I don't really like how they feel. Not that it's bad, but it's just not what I expected. Didn't really know what to expect since I haven't had a Jordan in years. Looks wise they are amazing, but I'm more about comfort now so I'll prob end up letting these go eventually.

Just buy a good insole.

Middle aged man here.  Still like the movie to this day.  The movie was meant for young kids. And it worked.  Talkin about it 20 years later.  Nike still makin money from it.  Cant be that bad overall.

yes it was THAT bad

The pic with that deep crease looks like he had the wrong sz. I bought a half size too big thinking these would run small and relized real quick after I saw baby creases. Traded for my size threw them on and no creasing.

I used to wear 12s in all my shoes. Turned out I was an 11.5 even now I still have room. I wonder if I could fit an 11. [emoji]129300[/emoji] I'll try next shoe I purchase. :lol:

Not to single you out, but I think that this is the case for many people who complain about creases.

Half you cats don't even know your real shoe size :smh:

I can't knock personal preference at all.
For me, the 09s were uncomfortable (the ankle collar would dig into my ankle until broken in) and had a terrible mold and patent cut. I have no big beef with pairs like the 2010 cool greys or the concords because they had improvements. The cdp, anniversary, and 09 jam 11s are dead to me. 2012 black/red pair too because they used extremely thin patent which cause for some mean creases that were aren't supposed to get.
I'm starting to wear my 2011 concords more now and I hate them, the PL fogs up crazy and it creases way faster than any other XI I've had prior to that. I won't mess with any XI from recent years save for these SJ's if I decide to attempt for these down the line. Idk, I still have my 09s DS and unsure if I should sell or just keep. I don't have any confidence in any XI from 08-15 tbh.

Not to single you out, but I think that this is the case for many people who complain about creases.

I have no idea how people wear loose shoes. I want my shoes as snug as possible. Most of my shoes I can wear without laces cause they are so snug. I guess I got used to it from track and football where after cutting all day long, any movement of my foot in the shoe would result in blisters.

How do you not know your shoe size though? I get how some shoes fit a little more snug depending on the cut, but for the most part you should pretty much wear the same size in anything. I'm usually an 11.5 but in the case of XI's, I give myself a lil extra room because I don't like how the XI looks after I've worn them for a while, they look a little less beat up over time. I've read complaints about XI's hurting your pinky toe, simple fix, go a half size up and that quarter inch difference in the shoe gives you the room you need to not have that issue.

Once I moved down to 11.5 my creasing issues went away. But I'm think I can even get an 11. But keep my Foams a 12.

If they crease that bad with tose white lines I'm gonna have to say the 2009 take the cake quality wise. But the 16 version looks better

Interesting .., I'm new to this Jordan hunting, just trying to get a pair for a Christmas gift . Got them in time so worth it in the end !

Half you cats don't even know your real shoe size
mean.gif

Wow, this creasing stuff is stupid.

It wasnt meant for glamour shots.

Its a BASKETBALL shoe!
mean.gif

If your BASKETBALL shoes with a patent leather toe box dont crease at all, Im liable to call you a SCRUB!
Just sayin lol, dont step ya pretty shoes on my courts.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

o and 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom