Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Let me start by saying that I have wanted this shoe to release exactly like this since I saw Mike wear them against Orlando.
Now that I finally have them I kinda feel let down. Just got around to unboxing my pair and Too me these are not space jams. That blue on black is so damn clean, especially now seeing the purple on black in person
View media item 2268789View media item 2268790
These are real nice but I built up in my head the idea of space jams.
That hi patent leather cut is throwing off the shoe for some reason
Also, the carbon fiber is smooth and looks exactly like the carbon fiber on all my wife's gs pairs.
View media item 2268791View media item 2268792View media item 2268793View media item 2268794View media item 2268795View media item 2268796Overall, my pair has no flaws other than the carbon fiber but honestly I'm not digging these as much as I thought I would. Still a real nice 11

Let me start by saying that I have wanted this shoe to release exactly like this since I saw Mike wear them against Orlando.
Now that I finally have them I kinda feel let down. Just got around to unboxing my pair and Too me these are not space jams. That blue on black is so damn clean, especially now seeing the purple on black in person
Also, the carbon fiber is smooth and looks exactly like the carbon fiber on all my wife's gs pairs.

Overall, my pair has no flaws other than the carbon fiber but honestly I'm not digging these as much as I thought I would. Still a real nice 11

Except they look exactly like the pair he wore against the magic... you cant be serious

Last edited:
One of those names looks familiar
nerd.gif

@tonytabacco dead serious... did I say they didn't look like the pair he wore against the magic? For the past 16 years I've seen space jams and Too me the purple gives it a different look and feel I guess.

Except they look exactly like the pair he wore against the magic... you cant be serious
Pretty much lol. These crap all over my 09s. The 09s have that struggle lower PL cut and piss poor quality. Hopefully JB keeps sticking to the OG, and 00-01 like higher PL cut for now on.

@tonytabacco first, I never said I didn't like them. Just that I felt let down for building them up In My Head for so long and I wasn't really digging them. I did say they they were really nice. So please stop quoting me and responding to something I didn't say. I didn't mention anything about quality besides my carbon fiber and I said nothing about reversed jumpmans and 2nd, was I able to personally touch and inspect Mikes shoes in '95? Nope, sure couldn't but I could in 2000 and now being able to look at both pairs together TOO ME personally, the blue looks better than the purple. But thanks for trying to tell me how I should feel about a shoe I bought with my money.
Anyway, very nice shoe

Last edited:
I'm glad I passed on these. Nothing about them really does it for me. Had they released these before the 72-10's I probably would have been all over them.

Funny but since release I still see more people wearing 72-10s than these 95 PEs. They all gone from stores around here but 90% of people I've spotted wearing them are women & girls.

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Funny but since release I still see more people wearing 72-10s than these 95 PEs. They all gone from stores around here but 90% of people I've spotted wearing them are women & girls.

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

I think the same thing happened with the Gamma's....

@tonytabacco first, I never said I didn't like them. Just that I felt let down for building them up In My Head for so long and I wasn't really digging them. I did say they they were really nice. So please stop quoting me and responding to something I didn't say. I didn't mention anything about quality besides my carbon fiber and I said nothing about reversed jumpmans and 2nd, was I able to personally touch and inspect Mikes shoes in '95? Nope, sure couldn't but I could in 2000 and now being able to look at both pairs together TOO ME personally, the blue looks better than the purple. But thanks for trying to tell me how I should feel about a shoe I bought with my money.
Anyway, very nice shoe

So you've been wanting the 95 PEs since 95? These right here?

http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/shway-may/media/BE907A84-A4CC-45E8-B2A9-76E33DE45761.jpg.html

http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/shway-may/media/8F1B912F-408F-4868-85FE-C88EF3CEAE61.jpg.html

But now that you got them, you dissatisfied cause they don't look like them wack 2009 joints?!

Tell the truth, Dawg. Your first glimpse of the shoes was watching SpaceJam, hence you really wanted them 2000 joints. 2009s still weren't real Jams. Those were bull ****.

Last edited:
So you wanted them since you first saw them in 95

You got the pair he wore in 95

And you dont like them because they dont look like the reverse jumpman low cut payless knockoffs youre used to seeing. And the blue that wasnt there when you first saw them is missing.

3474918-h5xhx.gif

Repped

These thingz arent minor. We stepped up to the plate and paid a premium, they can take a small percentage of that and invest it into ways to make sure these things are minimized, not something youve come to expect.

They failed to step up to the plate wih us. Kudos for making the shoes how they used to be but the flaws were seeing are unnacceptable and they know theres no consequence on their end because people will cop them all and there will be minimal pairs sent back. They know it and are blatantly taking advantage of us. They arent removing bgrades or even Fgrades from the line, anything goes now, when this ×××× should be improving. The longer you do something the better you should get at it. Nike is the Shaq of sneaker freethrows. It should be automatic at this point. Whats going on? Were on the block expecting rebounds. Jordans freethrows only improved if i remember correctly. Nike might want to follow suit.

Bring on the robots.

Nike is a great company.
View media item 2268791View media item 2268792View media item 2268793View media item 2268794View media item 2268795View media item 2268796Overall, my pair has no flaws other than the carbon fiber but honestly I'm not digging these as much as I thought I would. Still a real nice 11

Ya wild'n. And the carbon fiber is not a flaw. Your 09s look trash next to them but to each his own.

So you wanted them since you first saw them in 95

You got the pair he wore in 95

And you dont like them because they dont look like the reverse jumpman low cut payless knockoffs youre used to seeing. And the blue that wasnt there when you first saw them is missing.

3474918-h5xhx.gif

Lmfaooo this Gif lolololol

Thought I'd share this.  Got this hand signed pic in '95/'96 (can't remember exactly).  My friend's dad was the lawyer for MJ for the Michael Jordan Restaurant he was trying to open in Toronto. It never materialized, but he gave me this photo, and a couple of MJ Toronto Restaurant t-shirts, and got me into the Nike employee store (I still recall being salty that the black More Uptempo wasn't available in my size. Looks like SJs he's wearing.  Had it tucked away in storage until a couple of years ago.

Thought I'd share this.  Got this hand signed pic in '95/'96 (can't remember exactly).  My friend's dad was the lawyer for MJ for the Michael Jordan Restaurant he was trying to open in Toronto. It never materialized, but he gave me this photo, and a couple of MJ Toronto Restaurant t-shirts, and got me into the Nike employee store (I still recall being salty that the black More Uptempo wasn't available in my size. Looks like SJs he's wearing.  Had it tucked away in storage until a couple of years ago.

View media item 2268936

Woah! Cool story, thats rare :smokin

Did you get to meet the man?

I'll never deal with DTLR again. After the surprise raffle win, they shipped them in a huge flimsy box with no bubble wrap, paper or anything.

Back
Top Bottom