Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Again I miss a damn restock.... I give up on trying to get a pair. :smh: :smh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Again I miss a damn restock.... I give up on trying to get a pair. :smh: :smh:

Don't give up dude!!!

I was in your boat too, but just be patient and positive things happen.

I caught the backdoor link and got myself a pair from FNL, now i know to not believe it until i get shipping confirmation; but i haven't gotten a cancellation email yet either....

keep the faith bro!!!!

Reactions: Ube
FWIW, I tried about 20 minutes through the wishlist... shoe said it was sold out, but still added to cart. Placed order and received order confirmation.

Not sure how FinishLine works with cancelled orders, but we'll see.

Does FNL requires billing and shipping address to match? Multiple attempts to order getting cancelled. (8.5)

Last edited:
welp, i just stumbled into this thread to see what's going as i was wondering why the thread is still open and now i see. reps to whoever posted the link. just checked out and already got confirmation for my sz 11. that's my 3rd pair total so i should be good to go on SJs for the rest of my life, especially after just seling my '09s on goat yesterday.

welp, i just stumbled into this thread to see what's going as i was wondering why the thread is still open and now i see. reps to whoever posted the link. just checked out and already got confirmation for my sz 11. that's my 3rd pair total so i should be good to go on SJs for the rest of my life, especially after just seling my '09s on goat yesterday.
LOL @ rest of my life.

Yeah, we're all getting cancelled if cats are still ordering.
laugh.gif
Possibly, there's probably only a handful of people taking advantage of this.

The casual sneakerhead don't know what's up, this some advanced level game lol.

You wont get cancellation. All my previous FNL backdoor orders were shipped. All of them!
Ah yes. FNL is goat. They have never oversold, cancelled orders, or taken multiple payments from folks trying to get through on one pair of sneakers.....

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

I think I just cooked on a pair of sz 11 got a confirmation. Thanks guys reps given to those that posted links

Back
Top Bottom