Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I think you are reading it wrong. He applied the rewards to his purchases therefore the money is refunded for the cost of the reward.

Actually you can purchase something for $20 with  your FNL reward. If you return in store they will give you cash instead of issuing another reward. I've done it multiple times. It's actually a quick way to get $20. It's easier for them to just give cash rather than go through the system and issue out another reward. and that time you wasted talking to a customer service rep and using their phone line costs more to them than simply issuing out the cash

:lol: why am I being educated tho?

laugh.gif
why am I being educated tho?
My bad...I thought it was good enough. Kanye shrug

Actually you can purchase something for $20 with  your FNL reward. If you return in store they will give you cash instead of issuing another reward. I've done it multiple times. It's actually a quick way to get $20. It's easier for them to just give cash rather than go through the system and issue out another reward. and that time you wasted talking to a customer service rep and using their phone line costs more to them than simply issuing out the cash

Now, This I have not tried yet! Great tip!

Just an FYI, I sent a pair of these off to stockx that I got directly from SNKRS, and it didn't pass their inspection because they thought part of the box label design was wrong. I don't know what their claimed false positive rate is on detecting fakes, but they are apparently not as foolproof on the check as we'd all like them to be.

MODS: If this isn't the right place for this post, let me know and I'll happily delete.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom