Air Jordan 11Lab4 Thread - Blue Up Next?

Somewhat agree. I dont have a problem using the correct words but I type so quickly in forums that my hands and mind dont always agree. :lol: Don't even get me started in spelling.

I'd be 10x better at spelling if words were all written or as equations! I cant spell sometimes for the life me either. Now if you want to know to how to solve ODE's, that's ordinary differential equations, then get at me! :lol:

It's a social forum. I thought dude's post about wearing kicks was funny.

The original post was funny.

I was being a smartass about the PhD!  I can care less about how you think I spell or how someone else spells things.  I was trying to be funny and thought the original post was funny!

Last edited:
i wasn't taking any shots. i was just saying this place is supposed to be relaxed. ppl be having their "tux" on and it's supposed to be jeans and sneakers.

speaking of sneakers, i haven't even tried these on yet. i like this shoe, but def. couldn't see myself get these in any other color including the reds. as i stated before, the white midsole offsets these just enough. the all reds don't look good to me.

Last edited:
@bwood056 crappy spelling check post ruined my joke, My Post and Derailed this thread - good job! Way to kill the vibe!

I always wounder why people assume spelling is equal to level of intelligence

When the ability to problem solve and critically think using the resources given is more of a sign of intelligence

That and learning and mastering past mistakes and experiences

But hey I'm a engineer and I can't spell to save my life but my 3.8 gpa in college means nothing since I would never win a spelling B

It's a shoe forum people not a dang dissertation review board.

Let people breath.

We understood what he said that's all that matters.
wonder*

bee*

breathe*

glad these sat shows JB can't push anything onto people

For the guys saying these sat...what exactly do you mean? I hear one or two random sizes popping up at places but majortiy of retailers are sold out.

Last edited:
For the guys saying these sat...what exactly do you mean? I hear one or two random sizes popping up at places but majortiy of retailers are sold out.
Anything that is available a few hours after the store opens or Sunday is considered "sat" for most people. I picked up a pair at a FCFS store and picked up another at NikeSF on Sunday.

Last edited:

Not here. You can walk in both local malls and most likely either dtlr, foot action, or foot locker will have your size.

Not here. You can walk in both local malls and most likely either dtlr, foot action, or foot locker will have your size.
Where is here dude?

like Shout your Hood out!

we aren't mind readers???
nerd.gif

Somewhat agree. I dont have a problem using the correct words but I type so quickly in forums that my hands and mind dont always agree.
laugh.gif
Don't even get me started in spelling.

I'd be 10x better at spelling if words were all written or as equations! I cant spell sometimes for the life me either. Now if you want to know to how to solve ODE's, that's ordinary differential equations, then get at me!
laugh.gif

It's a social forum. I thought dude's post about wearing kicks was funny.
dat  math life 
nthat.gif

Was tough to read some of those posts that featured intentional misspellings. Almost requiring Some mad gab level comprehension skills.

Back
Top Bottom