Air Jordan 11Lab4 Thread - Blue Up Next?

:rofl:

why?? lol

Cause you know the reseller trying to tax you. And knowing the reseller didn't get it at a wholesale price. They paid 250$ plus tax to make 20$. And pretty much did the hard work for you.

SP gets them at wholesale price and is suppose to be a nike account retailer and they go taxing folks off the rip cause they can. Knowing dang well other shoes they have they charge at retail

Cause you know the reseller trying to tax you. And knowing the reseller didn't get it at a wholesale price. They paid 250$ plus tax to make 20$. And pretty much did the hard work for you.

SP gets them at wholesale price and is suppose to be a nike account retailer and they go taxing folks off the rip cause they can. Knowing dang well other shoes they have they charge at retail
How Does Nike let them sell above the Set Retail price if they are a Major Retail Acct for them?

How Does Nike let them sell above the Set Retail price if they are a Major Retail Acct for them?

Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price, it's a suggestion not a rule...

Where is here dude?

like Shout your Hood out!

we aren't mind readers???
nerd.gif
Lol. My bad, North Carolina. Triad area 

Yeah I cant do it.. Then they have the nerve to not give u free shipping either, when you're paying over retail for them... I cant support that...

Last edited:
My cousins said Screw it and bought 2 off SP for him and his brother

$599.49 for 2 pairs

.51 cents short from paying Ebay resale of $300 a pairs

laugh.gif

He's Happy!

They're at a few places outside of Atlanta and in my hometown of Mississippi. Whether they sit or not, cop what you like!!!

My cousins said Screw it and bought 2 off SP for him and his brother

$599.49 for 2 pairs

.51 cents short from paying Ebay resale of $300 a pairs

:lol:

He's Happy!

Hey atleast he knows they are authentic and never been tried on tho!!!

View media item 1512939
I love em! I couldn't even wait to get home. If you don't have a lab series yet, these should be it. Clean, quality on point, the fresh leather scent smacks you in the face when you open the box and a can't go wrong color way. Patent feels very thick so I doubt if creasing will even be an issue

View media item 1512939
I love em! I couldn't even wait to get home. If you don't have a lab series yet, these should be it. Clean, quality on point, the fresh leather scent smacks you in the face when you open the box and a can't go wrong color way. Patent feels very thick so I doubt if creasing will even be an issue

Awesome! Can't wait for mine to come in on Friday.

I got a quick question for anyone that got these already. I bought mine off ebay the other day cause my dum @ss fell asleep while waiting for the countdown 15mns before 9cst & didn't wake up till 9:36. Ended up basically only payin 20 over retail after you figure the shipping being free & the tax the person had to pay. But i could've swore the pics showed they came with a hang tag. Did anyone who has them now have a hang tag cause mine don't. I know i mite sound picky but i hate paying 12 bucks for a hang tag cause someone snatches it or thinks the buyers just going to forget. And the 1 other thing is, with these being so shiney & dark black, does anyone elses pair have very visible glue around where the outsole meets the upper & very noticeable crap paint work on the painted parts where the outsole meets the upper also. I know they aint fakes or nothing like that just wondering if all others quality is the same.

lol making me wanna pair just i would never wear them 

maybe to work with some chinos and button up i guess 
wink.gif

a 13 would have to fall in my lap to consider it though seriously 

Won a raffle at Shiekh but decided to pass on these... I decided to pick up a set of new 20" rims for my car instead... Thinking about scooping a pair next week when I get paid again.

How are the sizing on these? Should I go .5 size up due to thick patent and leather sock liners?

Last edited:
I swear i aint ever seen a pair of J's say RETRO JORDAN under the insole ever except on some real lookin reps i got off ebay i ended up returnin back & getting a refund for. These $#its strait up say RETRO JORDAN 11LAB4 underneath the insole. Like i said in a previous post i have no reason to believe these aint legit, i aint even seen any sites sellin reps of these except this bogus site i came across chargin like 400 for them outta china. Anyone else in here willing to pull their insole up out the inside some & see if theirs says the same. I just find it hella odd.

Back
Top Bottom