Air Jordan 11Lab4 Thread - Blue Up Next?

That's Athletes Foot in Cumberland Mall, Atlanta

Thanks for the correction I was about to fix it.

Was doing like 3 things while I was posting and released this morning when someone called me about the labs. I was talking about he wrong store smh.....

Was this an announced date or did this just go live right now? Glad I was able to get my pair though. I didn't have any time the last couple weeks to go after these at the retail stores.

Was this an announced date or did this just go live right now? Glad I was able to get my pair though. I didn't have any time the last couple weeks to go after these at the retail stores.

It was recently put up on the Nike upcoming releases page. I didn't get a tweet about them releasing though.

Really tempted to pull it but 250+ CA tax is no joke so i pass even i am a fan of the 4s Maybe will copped this later on to many releases this may tho

first time trying the app and it still stuck on notify me 
laugh.gif
  what i do wrong ?

first time trying the app and it still stuck on notify me 
laugh.gif
  what i do wrong ?
Make sure you're on your "My Feed" page and the Notify Me button will change to Purchase. 
It was recently put up on the Nike upcoming releases page. I didn't get a tweet about them releasing though.
Thanks for that. I figured they were keeping it low key. Glad I got my Size 9. Just checked the site and it's already sold out.

Just saw Nike tweet the shoe was available about 5 minutes ago lol.

Back
Top Bottom