Air Jordan 11Lab4 Thread - Blue Up Next?

They should've kept the piece on the side the same shade of blue as the rest of the shoe.

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Nah they dont need white laces

Just that hint of white on the midsole that breaks it up is perfect

white laces sound tacky as hell. I think the blue/red should be one solid color.

white on the blacks is perfect as it gives the tuxedo feel

got the blacks for retail with no tax or shipping - not a fan in pics but absolutely LOVE them in person - the quality is really there

totally worried about wearing them though - i hate sneaker shields because even trimmed they have always been very uncomfortable to me :frown:

i know a few people have been wearing them, can we get some pics of them after a full day or two of wear?

BTW, the reds are a pass but the blues i definitely want

got the blacks for retail with no tax or shipping - not a fan in pics but absolutely LOVE them in person - the quality is really there

totally worried about wearing them though - i hate sneaker shields because even trimmed they have always been very uncomfortable to me :frown:

i know a few people have been wearing them, can we get some pics of them after a full day or two of wear?

BTW, the reds are a pass but the blues i definitely want
LOL at citing great quality and then being worried about wearing them at all. :rofl: this is the sneaker game today I guess. "Great shoes, tremendous quality, don't know if they'll hold up for a wear or two"

LOL at citing great quality and then being worried about wearing them at all.
roll.gif
this is the sneaker game today I guess. "Great shoes, tremendous quality, don't know if they'll hold up for a wear or two"
dont twist my words. i said nothing about them "holding up" - great quality and creasing are not mutually exclusive - the Banned 1s have amazing leather, and it creases like sh*t, no? ever own either of the patent avenger SBs? same thing. these shoes are entirely patent, to pretend that they wont crease is idiotic, as is relating creasing to quality.

i am simply asking to see them after a few wears. not because they wont hold up, but because some of the beauty may be lost. my decision to keep them DS or wear them is mine alone. If you have pictures to offer, great, if not, why waste everyones time?

Last edited:
I copped the Black ones. I'm skipping the all Red but if the all blue release I will cop them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom