Air Jordan 11Lab4 Thread - Blue Up Next?

got the blacks for retail with no tax or shipping - not a fan in pics but absolutely LOVE them in person - the quality is really there

totally worried about wearing them though - i hate sneaker shields because even trimmed they have always been very uncomfortable to me :frown:

i know a few people have been wearing them, can we get some pics of them after a full day or two of wear?

BTW, the reds are a pass but the blues i definitely want
The reason why they're still uncomfortable even after trimming is because u HAVE to go .5 size up if ur going to use Sneakershield or decreasers or force fields whatever. Ur putting something extra in ur shoe when there's no extra room so obviously it's gonna smash ur toes up and have them lookin' like they have rheumatoid arthritis! I'm a true sz 12 but i buy EVERY pair of my Js in a 12.5 and put Decreasers in EVERY pair. I wear my kicks and not one pair of my Js have toebox creasing. Some cats dont mind the creasing but i cant stand it. (Unless its that natural crease from good soft leather. Theres a difference.) Hope this helps bro.

The reason why they're still uncomfortable even after trimming is because u HAVE to go .5 size up if ur going to use Sneakershield or decreasers or force fields whatever. Ur putting something extra in ur shoe when there's no extra room so obviously it's gonna smash ur toes up and have them lookin' like they have rheumatoid arthritis! I'm a true sz 12 but i buy EVERY pair of my Js in a 12.5 and put Decreasers in EVERY pair. I wear my kicks and not one pair of my Js have toebox creasing. Some cats dont mind the creasing but i cant stand it. (Unless its that natural crease from good soft leather. Theres a difference.) Hope this helps bro.
i wish man. i cant really go back and get my collection all in 12.5 (like yeezys or pink box SBs) but perhaps in the future i can start sizing up on the rare/expensive stuff - thanks

got the blacks for retail with no tax or shipping - not a fan in pics but absolutely LOVE them in person - the quality is really there

totally worried about wearing them though - i hate sneaker shields because even trimmed they have always been very uncomfortable to me :frown:

i know a few people have been wearing them, can we get some pics of them after a full day or two of wear?

BTW, the reds are a pass but the blues i definitely want
which sneakershields do you get? i get the universals, which have the notches already cut out for you for room for your toes. i find that i never have to trim because they fit perfect with the already cut for you.

now, the original sneakershield, those you have to trim.

which sneakershields do you get? i get the universals, which have the notches already cut out for you for room for your toes. i find that i never have to trim because they fit perfect with the already cut for you.

what i dont like is that the sizes have changed. they didnt use to recommend medium universal for size 12 but now they do, and they say 12.5 and up for large - i dont like being inbetween sizes like this.

Last edited:

what i dont like is that the sizes have changed. they didnt use to recommend medium universal for size 12 but now they do, and they say 12.5 and up for large - i dont like being inbetween sizes like this.
yea but the fact that theyre way more flexible and comfy than the originals sorta makes up for the sizse range. you can squeeze em to put em in and they flex to fit your toebox.

now if they were stiff as heck, then sizing would definitely be a problem.

i wish man. i cant really go back and get my collection all in 12.5 (like yeezys or pink box SBs) but perhaps in the future i can start sizing up on the rare/expensive stuff - thanks
No of course not bro I definitely meant moving forward on future releases lol. Although for me, I started seaching for 12.5s in alot of my old stuff and then selling my sz 12s and reupin' in a 12.5. The hard part is if ur a 12 your only option is to purchase online cuz they don't sell 12.5s in store smh. This is why I wish I was an 11.5...

Last edited:
so how comfortable are these? and how quickly do they crease if they do?
Thanks
Currently I'm rotating these with the 4LAB1s and the all-star dunks (constellation pack), and I find them quite comfortable but to be fair I did go up a half-size as I felt my size was a little tight with the patent leather. I have notice creasing in two areas: the front and the rear of the first eyelet wing (toebox side). I think my biggest issue since wearing them are the long laces (i'll probably swap them out for shorter ones) and the smell. The shoe has a distinct smell which I've attributed to the finishing process of the patent leather, and I've tried shoe balls, airing out, and fabric softener sheets to no avail.

Last edited:
Currently I'm rotating these with the 4LAB1s and the all-star dunks (constellation pack), and I find them quite comfortable but to be fair I did go up a half-size as I felt my size was a little tight with the patent leather. I have notice creasing in two areas: the front and the rear of the first eyelet wing (toebox side). I think my biggest issue since wearing them are the long laces (i'll probably swap them out for shorter ones) and the smell. The shoe has a distinct smell which I've attributed to the finishing process of the patent leather, and I've tried shoe balls, airing out, and fabric softener sheets to no avail.

View media item 1549477

Question: do these seem tighter because the patent leather "gives" less or do they actually run a little smaller? Thanks

I think its the later....the patent leather has little yield (no stitching) in comparison to Nike's premium leather offerings.

I just came from doing a meet up for The lab 4'S
i figured i don't have a chance to get to Jordan 1s this weekend.
So I got a pair off craigslist for Under box price.

I always say labs are the worst shoes to resell.

Like all the other labs that released I got them at box or under retail

Last edited:
Better off returning if you dont want them and havent worn them - labs just dont have that value, its damn near considered an expensive *** team jordan lol

NOTE: sold my pair for $275.00 which, after paypal fees, is what i paid from SNKRS app

These have been restocked apparently cause they are quite available in the city (NYC) along with 4LAB1s (black/silver) that popped up in HoH in the city.

Ok. I haven't been back to the city since '09. I'm only up this way because my unit is training cadets at West Point for the summer. We rarely get off post and when we do its only for 2 hrs at a time. But your post clears it up as to why they're still available.

CLEAN!!!
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom