Air Jordan 11Lab4 Thread - Blue Up Next?

i'm probably gonna try to cop the red pair. I'm really not usually into all red sneakers like that either, but the all red patent leather on the IV silhouette is
pimp.gif

The red pair looks much better than the black pair for me. Black pair should've had a black midsole instead of white. would've looked much cleaner imo.

Last edited:
how limited will the red ones be?

Havent coped any jordans in years but i really want these

It's all relative to the thirst-factor.....I think overall it will be an easy pickup. I wouldn't count on a NDC or SNKRS app release of these (even though a restock of the black happened a few weeks ago through SNKRS). I am not sure if this will also be the drop date for the rare airs 1s .... Cause that's the other factor what else is dropping on that date.

Dude. These will fly off. I can already see resell going through the roof for these.

The black barely hit a 60% above retail resell and it's questionable if there even was an official brick and mortar restock. In NYC they're available and I suspect likewise in other large markets. Usually the first 'run' is more limited then subsequent runs -- because by the point of another run Nike knows how much product it can move. The marketplace seems to believe $250 is a steep retail price point which means less demand....however, because of the higher price point resellers need you (the marketplace) to believe there's scarce quantity in order to increase their profit margin.

Not sure what to do about these. I've bought every other 4 this year but that 250 is rough.. Questioned it with the laser & blk lab 4s too. :rolleyes

Dude. These will fly off. I can already see resell going through the roof for these.

The black barely hit a 60% above retail resell and it's questionable if there even was an official brick and mortar restock. In NYC they're available and I suspect likewise in other large markets. Usually the first 'run' is more limited then subsequent runs -- because by the point of another run Nike knows how much product it can move. The marketplace seems to believe $250 is a steep retail price point which means less demand....however, because of the higher price point resellers need you (the marketplace) to believe there's scarce quantity in order to increase their profit margin.

Great analysis.

DipsetGeneral thirstin for these janky thangs hard

:lol: I iz :lol:

Is the black pair still around for retail in the Ny/Nj area in a size 13? I was searching around yesterday and some shops wanted like $400...

Is the black pair still around for retail in the Ny/Nj area in a size 13? I was searching around yesterday and some shops wanted like $400...

Yeah, try some of your mom and pop stores ...and surprisingly saw them at the footlocker on Fulton a couple of weeks ago.

They're still at flight 23 as of Wednesday. Not sure about size tho. Also, check footaction in staten island

Need more on feets of the labs before I can decide. I want to like em...but that retail has me thrown off

Not sure if i wanna drop $250 
Yeah same fam, but I do like em. $190 and theyd sell a lot better, dare say they be easy to pickup after release like the black cw. Even tho they red, they patent leather. And not everyones a fan
only problem i have with these is that....theyre ALL red. no other color to even offset just a little bit. at least the black pair had the white.

Back
Top Bottom