Air Jordan 11Lab4 Thread - Blue Up Next?

Hmm, I kinda want these now but didn't put in any tickets. Bought every other 4 this year.. But all my focus been on Backboard 1s lately.

How that work out for you ... Did you get the SBB pick up?

Yeah, I got lucky on 1 pair at retail.. really want a 2nd, but the prices are still all over the place.

I guess these will be a game time decision Saturday..

Me too. I have gone two for two with it. SBB's and these. I didn't think I would have a problem with these though.

I think they have to be sending the stock that would normally be on NDC to the various Niketowns.
congrats , I wish you continued success.

I wish @ NikeNYC would say wtf theyre doing for the release
did u @ them and ask? sometimes they respond. but shouldnt matter because these will be easy cop. they aint gonna fly off the shelves on release day IMO.

did u @ them and ask? sometimes they respond. but shouldnt matter because these will be easy cop. they aint gonna fly off the shelves on release day IMO.
yea they said the generic 'follow us and stay tuned for release process info' lol. For them to not say anything this late, im assuming itll be FCFS

Havent got a call back from any raffles yet so im starting to get anxious 
laugh.gif
. There's always tomorrow   

Last edited:

yea they said the generic 'follow us and stay tuned for release process info' lol. For them to not say anything this late, im assuming itll be FCFS

Havent got a call back from any raffles yet so im starting to get anxious 
laugh.gif
. There's always tomorrow   
ehhh i hate when they do that. but like i said, u shouldnt have anything to worry about. you can probably get a pair easy from them on RD

Can I live?...
2 things

1. Lucky you to be an employee, and get to shop on a website that gives you a massive discount and locked out to the rest of us......
Which leads to:
2. No one here can cop on swoosh except you, so wondering "out loud" gets you and us no where.

Me too. I have gone two for two with it. SBB's and these. I didn't think I would have a problem with these though.

I think they have to be sending the stock that would normally be on NDC to the various Niketowns.
how many entries?

I want these but unfortunately I will be busy on Saturday morning. Hopefully I can still grab them for retail later in the afternoon.

going to pass on release date for the red 4's and hope to get them below retail like the rest of the lab's off craigslist

Back
Top Bottom