Air Jordan 11Lab4 Thread - Blue Up Next?

And according to Campless data, the Yeezus did jump over the Jumpman.  
That's bull. Let's see Kanye go head to head with Jordan Brand. He would be demolished. He's only had a few shoes and the first one he stole part of it from the AJ 3. He's a tool.
kanye would get wrecked. then we would see him rant and rave in his next few shows. and i totally agree that hes a tool. the dudes like a little kid. if he doesnt get his way with something, he will make his fans suffer. nobody sane wants to pay all that money to get see him in concert just to see him cry and moan half the time.

at 1 point he complained that his shoes were priced too high and thats y he not F-ing with Nike etc....but then he turns around and sells plain white tees for $125. wtf?

Last edited:
If you live a lavish lifestyle and can afford spending thousands of dollars on one $200 shoe..that's great. You better not be paying rackkkks for one shoe if you're living at home or taking public transportation or if you have unpaid bills ..cuz then you're even a bigger poser than the guy who bought em for thousands and is wearing them to go shopping on Rodeo drive.

I dont own a Yeezy..i'd happily buy one at retail price only though. Imma poor boy...i'd be playing myslef savin $2k for a shoe when im riding the bus lol. Maybe if it were the only thing i bought in a year...idk. No flex zone over here.

I really hope people sleep on these so I can grab these with ease! Havent had much online luck lately

Can anyone tell me if these are releasing anywhere near Pittsburg? I'm from AZ and just visiting family and I have no idea what stores are around here or if they anyone is getting any.

Yeah sorry typing on my phone. Pittsburgh* PA

everywhere did raffles but im sure some Villas will have some pairs left after 10am. I know east liberty Villa has a size 8 left for FCFS, they open at 8am or 9. Social Status should have them also but they normally make you spend extra on clothes to purchase shoe. if you end up copping, enjoy tax free on shoes and clothing.

everywhere did raffles but im sure some Villas will have some pairs left after 10am. I know east liberty Villa has a size 8 left for FCFS, they open at 8am or 9. Social Status should have them also but they normally make you spend extra on clothes to purchase shoe. if you end up copping, enjoy tax free on shoes and clothing.

Thanks for the info man.

Looks like the hype for these was alot bigger than people realized smh. I dont know if i should just go up to the mall early and camp or wait for the online links to go live and hope for the best.

went up to my local house of hoops at the mall, sold out. Said they they opened at 8 am :stoneface: . Footlocker app said 10 am and the mall doesnt open till 10

Back
Top Bottom