Air Jordan 11Lab4 Thread - Blue Up Next?

yeah... and the "remastered" title is no reason for a $40 upcharge on shoes that were 150-160 3 years ago.. but in the same breath, its kinda making it easier to get shoes again... double edge sword
I'm all for shoes going into the hands of people that want to wear them but it'd be nice if these were the same price as other retros or have a justifiable reason for the upcharge.

Damn just realized that JJ didn't even release them... Must be really more limited but easier to get.

Damn just realized that JJ didn't even release them... Must be really more limited but easier to get.
It depends on location but I'm sure these are doing well in certain areas where all red shoes especially Jordans are desired.

I know people here paid $350 for preorders, seems crazy to me but all red was going to be more popular than the black pair.

It depends on location but I'm sure these are doing well in certain areas where all red shoes especially Jordans are desired.
I know people here paid $350 for preorders, seems crazy to me but all red was going to be more popular than the black pair.

No location... I was talking about online. JJ didnt released them online.

damn, these are screaming at me when I found out that I have a FNL WC expiring today....had to cop with that discount :nthat:

Passed on these, not dropping $250 on these labs again, not worth the money IMO. Did cop the blacks tho.

Last edited:
damn, these are screaming at me when I found out that I have a FNL WC expiring today....had to cop with that discount
nthat.gif
That WC reward definitely helped right!!!!
smokin.gif
.....just sucks they don't have free shipping, shipping charge cuts some of the discount away
ohwell.gif

These sold out cause of the all red. Had these had the white midsole, i think these woulda' sat. I can't find any place online that has them. Check local stores.

well i struck out. I have yet to own a lab shoe. Im going to shoot for the blues if they drop. Oh well

Back
Top Bottom