Air Jordan 11Lab4 Thread - Blue Up Next?

Red is getting over played. Plus, people who have toro 4's prob sitting out saying they already have all red shoes. Doesn't matter to me. I don't buy off hype, I buy what I like. No reseller here, just a pure jb fan and collector when any model is done right

I'm wondering if I can cop on Swoosh...
2 things

1. Lucky you to be an employee, and get to shop on a website that gives you a massive discount and locked out to the rest of us......

Which leads to:

2. No one here can cop on swoosh except you, so wondering "out loud" gets you and us no where.

Red is getting over played. Plus, people who have toro 4's prob sitting out saying they already have all red shoes. Doesn't matter to me. I don't buy off hype, I buy what I like. No reseller here, just a pure jb fan and collector when any model is done right

Same here. Havent bought any jordans or cared to for atleast 7 years now but i really like these

You can't out-price resellers...and even if you are going to follow this logic -- Nike would need to lower price points to disincentives buyers from paying the inflated price. Prices are going up this round because new molds, better factories used, new material sourcing costs from Nike's end so as they stated last year this would translate into $15-20 over 2013/14 pricepoints (as well as less product).

You can't out-price resellers...and even if you are going to follow this logic -- Nike would need to lower price points to disincentives buyers from paying the inflated price. Prices are going up this round because new molds, better factories used, new material sourcing costs from Nike's end so as they stated last year this would translate into $15-20 over 2013/14 pricepoints (as well as less product).
i always laugh at people that say Nike up'd their prices to combat resellers.  you think they pay their financial analyst 6/7 figures to come up with that logic!

i doubt it but i hope these sit for a few days like the sixes
its wednesday and when i checked this morning, FNL still had basically a FSR
laugh.gif

I went up to my local Footlocker yesterday and they told me its first come first served, but i just checked the FL app and it says there is a raffle, should disregard what the app says?

Also will these be put up online?

Nike has already tweeted these will not be offered on NDC or thru SNKRS....but I'm imagining FTA,FTL, et al will have online stock.

For some reason NO STORES in my area (METRO ATL) will have these or haven't received them. So.. the ONLINE GRIND is real! :smh:

I went up to my local Footlocker yesterday and they told me its first come first served, but i just checked the FL app and it says there is a raffle, should disregard what the app says?

Also will these be put up online?
what the app says is true. FTA was originally doing FCFS for past May's Chicago 1s but last minute changed to raffles. So whatever it says goes....

For some reason NO STORES in my area (METRO ATL) will have these or haven't received them. So.. the ONLINE GRIND is real!
mean.gif
What? I entered like 4 raffles for 'em in ATL. Champ's Lenox gave out guaranteed tickets all day Monday, Wish got them yesterday, and so did Epitome...

What? I entered like 4 raffles for 'em in ATL. Champ's Lenox gave out guaranteed tickets all day Monday, Wish got them yesterday, and so did Epitome...

That's about the only place I didn't check -- which is insane given the area. Damn, DTLR at Camp Creek & Cumberland had raffles as well! I just hope some advanced links come through soon. I really want these and don't care who doesn't -- I'm actually hoping everyone doesn't! :D

That's about the only place I didn't check -- which is insane given the area. Damn, DTLR at Camp Creek & Cumberland had raffles as well! I just hope some advanced links come through soon. I really want these and don't care who doesn't -- I'm actually hoping everyone doesn't! :D

Bruh i was just at DTLR campcreek tuesday and i didnt even think they would have them smh.

People don't believe me when I say the lab series are limited. My source has never told me wrong or been off the mark before. Labs are made around the 10k mark (give or take) most stores that do get will receive 1 fsr. And the stores that do receive are big retail stores and major urban accounts.

That's about the only place I didn't check -- which is insane given the area. Damn, DTLR at Camp Creek & Cumberland had raffles as well! I just hope some advanced links come through soon. I really want these and don't care who doesn't -- I'm actually hoping everyone doesn't!
happy.gif
About every mall in Atlanta that has FTL and Champs are getting these.  Nike ATL and City Gear Lenox are getting them.  Even though you missed some raffles, I don't think you'll have anything to worry about bro, especially here.  These will sit, and most people who entered the raffle won't even pick them up.  But MOST spots are doing FCFS and the lines for those won't be long at all.  You should be good bro.  

Back
Top Bottom