Air Jordan 11Lab4 Thread - Blue Up Next?

hey, can any1 tell me how these fit? are they TTS or do i need to go up or down? i read all the posts from release date until now and i dont really see anybody discussing the fit. might cop me a pair this weekend
They fit true, snug and a bit big. No knock to you but I wish this question would die.

Someone with slim feet will say size down. All my shoes, all 300+ pair, are size 11, so I say tts. Someone with wide feet will say size up.
i know people have different feet. but some feedback is better than no feedback.

hey, can any1 tell me how these fit? are they TTS or do i need to go up or down? i read all the posts from release date until now and i dont really see anybody discussing the fit. might cop me a pair this weekend

My true to size fits me well. They don't run any longer than my other shoes, but I also probably could've made a half size down work because of the leather liner. They would just be snugger.

I would'nt wear these in hot weather conditions though because of the leather on the inside. It'll make your foot really hot . Im down for the blue pair for the fall/winter

I would'nt wear these in hot weather conditions though because of the leather on the inside. It'll make your foot really hot . Im down for the blue pair for the fall/winter

Actually haven't felt any hotter than with any of my leather kicks....but to be fair NYC hasn't been that brutal this summer.

My true to size fits me well. They don't run any longer than my other shoes, but I also probably could've made a half size down work because of the leather liner. They would just be snugger.
repped! thanks for the input. im a size 11, so i may just get tts. was debating 11.5 because these are mostly patent leather and i dont know if this pair has enough give like the black pair i have.

Actually haven't felt any hotter than with any of my leather kicks....but to be fair NYC hasn't been that brutal this summer.
thats true. but this week is forecasted to be the most brutal so far. our first "heatwave" so to say.

These are smoking hot... 
smokin.gif

still looking for a 13 at retail; i heard a few nike clearance stores got them, but they won't ship.

Shiekh Shoes in Memorial City Mall here in Houston had these in stock today. I copped a 10.5 for myself. Looks better in person.

these grew on me and I'm happy I was able to get a pair pretty close to retail today even though I missed the restock

Back
Top Bottom