Air Jordan 12 – Black – Gamma Blue

Did you guys really not think that these will be a TLO??? Eff what Nike twitter said weeks ago...they NEVER start off as TLO. You had to know it was going to be a TLO.

Oh that's right...some people think these are a regular GR...

Man, if taxis are selling for that much, the resell prices on these gammas will be ridiculous.

Did you guys really not think that these will be a TLO??? Eff what Nike twitter said weeks ago...they NEVER start off as TLO. You had to know it was going to be a TLO.

Oh that's right...some people think these are a regular GR...

LMAO I guess my *** handed to me when I mentioned they would be a QS. I hope the people who think these are a GR will keep thinking that so I can get a second pair.

Man, if taxis are selling for that much, the resell prices on these gammas will be ridiculous.
everytime i check online, the prices seem to go up a bit cuz yesterday i seen buy it now prices at 250 with free shipping. Now things have changed.......3 and up is what im scoping

LMAO I guess my *** handed to me when I mentioned they would be a QS. I hope the people who think these are a GR will keep thinking that so I can get a second pair.
plus a **** load of retailers are getting these. unlike your ftl hoh exclusive. only if fnl had a launch locator app. ma small *** ftl on jamaica ave even got these.

Since a lot of people are on the fence about these it might not be as bad copping these as it we'll be copping those Bred 1's IMO....

hope they didnt do a raffle yet. Hope I get lucky
HoH is dong fcfs so you'll be good if you get there really early to camp out..these guys start camping like 1-2 days before releases depending on the hype..you know how it is

Every mall in South fl has these champs ftl fa champs even so they aren't qs
nah...Osceola sq mall isn't, eagle ridge mall isn't , west oaks is a negative I believe also..HoH at fl mall is only getting a small amount of pairs compared to the 300++like they do for general releases so if that ain't limited I don't know what is.

nah...Osceola sq mall isn't, eagle ridge mall isn't , west oaks is a negative I believe also..HoH at fl mall is only getting a small amount of pairs compared to the 300++like they do for general releases so if that ain't limited I don't know what is.
a lot of stores can have pairs but what matters is the quantity available

Got my call from HOH in Chicago.  However they messed up and so I get a 9.5 instead of my true size which is a 9.  Kinda sucks since the Taxis fit big on me and I should really be going down half a size instead of up one, but whatever - i'll make it work.

Back
Top Bottom