Air Jordan 12 – Black – Gamma Blue

Went on eastbay and they had the shoe sitting there with a count down. Crazy didnt even know they did stuff like that

^^^^^^^^

I went to FTL.com and they got the countdown up too. Its at like 30 hours. Woah. 

Its funny i remember a few years back the ls jordans used to sit(for the most part) while og CWs sold fast

Last edited:
Missed out on the only chance i had on these. A 12 pair raffle. Yeh thats how limited they are in Australia......But, my mate entered as just told me its mine, he only entered to help me win. So stoked!

So it doesn't show size in the mobile link. Does that mean a refresh is needed? If so, looks like a possible splash screen or a lag out.

Size wont show until countdown ends. Yeah a refresh will be needed.

Last edited:
So it doesn't show size in the mobile link. Does that mean a refresh is needed? If so, looks like a possible splash screen or a lag out.
Man you've been on here since 2006 and don't know the answer to the question u asked? Wow :smh:

Man you've been on here since 2006 and don't know the answer to the question u asked? Wow :smh:

Or I could be saying it rhetorically for people who don't know so they wouldn't rely on that link as a step up when instead that can slow them down.

Thanks for not contributing to the thread and attempting to bash me. Low self esteem much?

ba ba blocked

Or I could be saying it rhetorically for people who don't know so they wouldn't rely on that link as a step up when instead that can slow them down.

Thanks for not contributing to the thread and attempting to bash me. Low self esteem much?

ba ba blocked
Making a simple observation. And what u said was stated several times. Merry ch ch Christmas .

Back
Top Bottom