Air Jordan 12 – Black – Gamma Blue

Had a problem with FNL excepting my payment as well!!!!.......would not except the CC option and theres nothing wrong with my card tried 2 different cards, so had to use the Paypal option and after a few trys on that it worked!!!!
It's because their payment processors are overloaded lol

these really going for like $300? damn I am glad I got through

I rarely buy J's anymore but wanted these

First time not being denied by FNL since last year I believe. NDC, Eastbay, and FNL for the win. Back to bed I go.

I tried FNL early and it stopped at the final confirmation! Check your email, my CC said it wanted confirmation that the site was an authorized charge! By the time I see this and "authorize", looks like FNL is done.

Hopefully it's this easy on the Yeezy and Bred 1 lol
You my friend DREAM BIG! 
happy.gif

Is there something I'm doing wrong? I'm at the product page at FNL but I cannot add any sizes to my cart smfh

I see FNL is holding them amount on my card but I have no confirmation, what do I do? I've never bought online from them before.

Not sure how 12s fit me because I havent had a pair since the Cherry when I was 10-11 years old. Got trigger happy and got two size 11. Trying to get a 10.5 on FTL now.

pretty good tonight.
FNL accepted payment on one try for a 10.5 and ndc line wait was about a minute for another 10.5
looks like im set for at least one assuming fnl may or may not fail me.

trying to see if i can get one off ftl, got a 1hr checkout time.

Last edited:
Is anyone not able to check out when they get their product added to cart at footlocker?  If they kick me out of line im going to be pissed

Back
Top Bottom