Air Jordan 12 – Black – Gamma Blue

people are really getting a SPA page? im easily able to go on FNL and browse through it no problem

Had both these and the Lebron XI's in my cart over on NDC...Last second change of heart so both, in size 12, just got released...Good luck yall...

There is no getting around the SPA screen on FNL once they start it, it applies to the finishline.com domain.

can somebody please explain to me why fnl never accepts my CC (VISA)

So i try to check out on FNL problem processing your request. Is that because I tried the link early?
Somebody earlier in the thread said it was because I used my debit card instead of a credit card.

Well.......Another NTer on Twitter posted that he used his credit card and got the same error......order didnt go through.......so that debunks that theory.

Maybe he meant it wont hold all the money on your account, Not that it will allow you to process the order just because its a credit card and not debit.........But IDK. Again, i would never suggest using finishline.com as a first and only option.....id stick with everybody else. No other company has THAT problem.

Got my size 12 on ndc after a 10ish minute wait. Very happy, don't usually like many if the more limited colorways but these are very nice.

Back
Top Bottom